With resources so tight, it's important to spend your marketing and advertising money where it counts. The simple fact is that the Yellow Pages are not cost-effective anymore
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) March 18, 2008
Lawyers and law firms spend thousands of dollars each year on full-page phone book advertising. The bad news: they're not getting the most bang out of their advertising bucks, says one marketing expert.
"With resources so tight, it's important to spend your marketing and advertising money where it counts. The simple fact is that the Yellow Pages are not cost-effective anymore," says Don Benton, CEO of The Benton Group, a sales and management consulting firm in Washington State.
Raleigh, N.C. attorney Ken Hardison agrees.
"Lawyers have got to start looking at ways to get business other than the Yellow Pages," says Hardison, the senior partner at Hardison & Associates. "The No. 1 reason is because so many things are shifting over to the Internet, and there's also the problem of over-saturation."
Hardison is the founder of Lawyers Inner Circle, a coalition of the top lawyer marketers in the United States. The group is sponsoring a three-day seminar April 23-25 in Raleigh, N.C., to explore effective marketing alternatives for lawyers. Benton and Hardison are both featured speakers.
Among the topics up for discussion:
- Why Large Yellow Pages Ads Don't Work Anymore, by Don Benton, Founder and CEO of The Benton Group, a sales and management consulting firm.
- How to Create a Persuasive Message That Stands Out From Your Competitors, by Ken Hardison, senior partner at Hardison & Associates.
- 7 Strategies to Significantly Increase Traffic to Your Website, by Dale Tincher & Lisa Vaughn of Consultwebs.com, a full-service Internet, Web design and Web consulting company.
- The 5 Myths of Creating a Marketing Plan & Budget, by Jeanne Frazer, President of Vitalink Communications, a marketing and public relations firm.
- Education Based Publicity for Lawyers, by Trey Ryder, a lawyer marketing consultant.
- The 7 Most Cost Effective Ways to Market Your Practice, by Ken Hardison, senior partner at Hardison & Associates.
"This is a must-see program for every lawyer or law firm that isn't getting the results they expect out of their marketing plans," Hardison said.
The Spring 2008 Seminar of the Lawyers Inner Circle will be held from April 23-25 at the North Raleigh Hilton, 3415 Wake Forest Road, in Raleigh, N.C. Seating is limited.
For more information, contact Lauren Black in Raleigh at (919) 821-4004 or toll-free at (866) 779-6755.