Clovis, CA (PRWEB) March 19, 2008
Dantel, Inc., the leader in network surveillance and alarm management systems, today announced key product enhancements to its WebMon® Matrix platform designed to continue advancement in remote site monitoring. The expanded communications capabilities allow for added local visibility and increased overall capacity for its industry-leading remote monitoring solution.
"These recent improvements to the Webmon Matrix demonstrate Dantel's continued effort to improve overall remote site management techniques by effectively building on the modular architecture of the Matrix," said Frank Martinez, director of account marketing.
The Matrix can be equipped with a variety of feature cards based on specific application requirements. The latest additions include:
- Integrated front panel graphic LCD display designed to provide detailed site event information at the touch of a button. The display is easy to read, employs a backlight and supports an intuitive command structure to retrieve pertinent event data using a built in 7-key tactile matrix style keypad. The display provides multi-line text, bar graphs and drawings. The front panel also provides summary alarms with tri-color LEDs and audible alerts.
- DCPF protocol support allows clients to address expanded communication applications. This protocol enables the Matrix to be compatible with legacy DCPF networks as well as new deployments via IP, fiber, serial or analog communications methods.
- Web Browser based Graphical Trending Display for all analog readings including analog inputs, humidity and temperature. Real time values and trends can be easy accessed for analysis and diagnosis.
- Bell 202 modem communication card for interfacing existing bridged analog networks. The Matrix comes standard with Serial and 10/100 BaseT Ethernet interfaces leaving clients well positioned for future migration to serial or IP based networks.
- 32 point alarm input card provides a means to incrementally grow Matrix alarm monitoring capacities, up to 6 cards per Matrix system. This card adds additional flexibility in system design when greater numbers of alarm inputs are desired. This is a logical addition to the existing 8 and 16 input cards presently available.
- Two new control output cards with double the previous available capacity. They include a 16 Form A and a 10 Form C version. Previously the Matrix control option cards were 8 Form A and 5 Form C. These increased capacities provide more controls while freeing up slots on the Matrix for other types of application cards.
"Dantel continues to provide innovative monitoring solutions in partnership with a cross section of clients including those in the telecom, utilities and government segments. These product enhancements expand the tool set for directly addressing specific client needs as they relate to improving their overall operations," said Martinez.
The WebMon Matrix provides a wide range of features and capabilities for remote monitoring, access and surveillance applications. Key features include wireless and dial-up communications as well as GPS, terminal server and controls. Standard SNMP, TL1 and DCPF reporting protocols are supported for communications to a host of management systems including NMA®, Telenium®, HP Open View®, NetExpert® ,Net Cool®, CA Spectrum® and Dantel's VisionMaster®.
About Dantel, Inc.
For over 35 years, Dantel has been a recognized leader in the design, development and manufacture of surveillance and management solutions for critical infrastructure protection. As a Microsoft® Registered Partner we provide our customers with advanced solutions and benefits unsurpassed in our industry. Today's business climate demands cost-effective, secure and reliable methods for remote monitoring. Today, more companies are demanding Dantel.
For more information on Dantel, call 800-432-6835, or visit us at http://www.dantel.com.
# # #