Southfield, MI (PRWEB) March 19, 2008
DSS Corporation, (http://www.dss-corp.com) launched a new Government Improvement thought leadership website. This is the first in a series to come.
The website (http://www.governmentimprovement.com) is designed for government leaders in the municipal government sector. The site covers a broad range of topics designed to improve operations, reduce expenses and increase citizen satisfaction. The topics include: workflow process improvement, full cycle document management and disaster recovery.
This operational focused website focuses on 5 major issues impacting improved operations and citizen satisfaction. In summary these issues are as follows:
1. No Citizen Satisfaction metrics defined or communicated throughout the Municipality
2. No clear requirements for Operational Improvement and Workflow Processes for Employees
3. Analysis Paralysis Often Slows Government to a Snail's pace
4. Lack of information sharing requirements defined and communicated
5. No Disaster Recovery and Record Spoilage cause risk management liabilities
The site http://www.governmentimprovement.com also provides a white paper addressing these issues and ways to improve operations, reduce expenses and increase citizen satisfaction.
For more information on Government Improvement, please visit: http://www.governmentimprovement.com
DSS Corporation (http://www.dss-corp.com ), headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, specializes in operational improvement and citizen satisfaction for the municipal government sector.
Contact: Jeff Vezina, DSS Corporation Phone: (866) dss-corp Fax: (248) 569-6567 Web site: http://www.dss-corp.com