Not only will the new features improve the flexibility and functionality of the current market-leading technology, but also increase the ease with which forecasting data can be positioned for workforce analytics and scorecards.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 19, 2008
Infohrm, the global leader in full-service workforce planning, reporting, and analysis solutions today announced the release of several major enhancements to its workforce planning program tools.
The tools, which enable organizations to develop scenario-based workforce plans, establish demand forecasts by job role and business unit, automate supply forecasts, and conduct future workforce gap analyses, will be bolstered by a new suite of features and increased functionality.
“We are excited to be able to rollout a suite of product enhancements that will add to Infohrm’s impressive array of workforce planning tools,” said Jeff Higgins, Infohrm’s Executive Vice-President of Client Services. “Not only will the new features improve the flexibility and functionality of the current market-leading technology, but also increase the ease with which forecasting data can be positioned for workforce analytics and scorecards.”
Following is a summary of the new features and enhancements:
- External Labor Force Data: View a range of external labor statistics that provide rich context for workforce planning and scenario development.
- Skills and Capabilities Forecast Planning: Use your organization’s custom skill or capability frameworks, or Infohrm-designed templates, to rank the relative importance of specific capabilities, rate the current and desired levels for each, and immediately visualize potential gaps.
- Vacancy Tracking: Incorporate known open positions, or contingent labor data maintained outside your core HRIS system, into your forecasts to increase the accuracy of gap analyses.
- FTE-Based Forecasts: Build forecasts using either End-of-Period or FTE headcounts, calculated to suit your organization’s unique workforce profile.
- Strategy Bank and Resource Centers: Access Infohrm’s Strategy Bank for support materials on how to design gap-closing interventions. Search the Research Center for workforce planning templates and industry-specific case studies.
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities: Generate on-demand workforce planning reports featuring demographic trends and analysis, combined with scenario, demand, supply, gap, and capabilities data, to be viewed online or distributed via email throughout your organization.
- Improved User Interface and Forecast Display: Customize the user-interface and entry-point, define how each forecast should be displayed, hide and expand content on each screen, and access on “How To” support for reference information on each step of the workforce planning process.
The new tools are currently being made available to existing members of the Infohrm Workforce Planning Program. Additionally, HR practitioners will have the opportunity to view the enhancements at the 2nd annual Infohrm Workforce Planning Summit to be held at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on May 19-20, 2008.
The event will demonstrate proven methods of workforce planning and highlight how workforce planning should integrate with financial and strategic planning processes. Confirmed speakers include Google, Microsoft, Safeco Insurance, Ameriprise Financial, Freddie Mac, and The Williams Companies.
About the Infohrm Workforce Planning Program
Infohrm’s membership program provides the methodology, tools, training, advice, coaching, and technology to support your in-house workforce planning function. The program’s value is realized through the coupling of in-house and external resources to ensure a sustainable and cost-effective workforce planning function. Infohrm manages the extraction of your workforce data from your HRIS to deliver a state-of-the art, user friendly, web-based interface to facilitate workforce planning forecasts and gap identification.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple a leading edge on-demand technology platform with strategic consulting and training services to focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices. Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com/
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.