Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) March 21, 2008
SLAPPA (http://www.slappa.com), the maker of high-end storage cases and travel bags for digital equipment, today announced the launch of the new HardBody PRO V.2 Laptop cases. Available for 15.4" and 17" laptops, the new V.2 cases are the latest offering in SLAPPAs growing line of laptop and travel cases.
The HardBody V.2 cases offer ultimate protection for laptops by utilizing SLAPPAs x-EVA shells with patented Duro-Shock protection, a high-impact honeycomb frame, and a hide-away laptop compartment with super-cush pads.
The inside construction of the HardBody V.2 has 2 main compartments, one for the laptop and the second for papers, chords, gadgets, keys and name cards.
The HardBody PRO V.2 series consists of 2 shoulder bags is designed to withstand the most rigorous environments.
The Ballistix shoulder bags are available in Aura and P-Tac designs and include:
- Available in 15.4" and 17" versions
- Molded Duro-Shock xEVA HardBody shell laminated with Ballistix nylon
- Honeycomb frame for maximum shell stabilization
- Dedicated Laptop storage compartment with super-cush padding and neoprene "lock-down" strap
- Dedicated peripherals compartment with 4 storage areas for chords, papers, and digital gadgets
- Inner lining quilted twill nylon, water repellant with super-cush padding
- Retractable carry handle
- Diamond tip under belly pads for additional protection
- Custom molded epoxy zipper pullers
- Forged metal outer logo
- Industrial strength, mirror plated alloy shoulder clasps
- Adjustable shoulder strap
The HardBody PRO V.2 is available now at http://www.slappa.com and will soon be available at select authorized SLAPPA dealers.