Wheaton, MD (PRWEB) March 22, 2008
Laurent Guinand, the president of GiraMondo Wine Ventures (a wine business consulting firm) and Stephane Laborie, wine law specialist, are conducting a seminar on Friday April 18, 2008: Wine Business Law - An executive seminar. This seminar will take place at the GiraMondo Wine Ventures Headquarter in Wheaton, MD from 9:30am to 5:00 pm.
In this seminar, the two speakers will present and discuss about the most important legal trends affecting the wine industry:
- In depth presentation of Geographical Indications (including a comparative approach between Europe and the United States)
- Conflicts between Geographical Indications and Trademarks
- US / EC Wine Trade Agreement
- International Wine Sales and International Contracts
- Wine Labeling(Brand Names, Standard of Identity, Alcohol Content, Government Health Warning)
This seminar is designed for business lawyers, lobbyists, management consultants, trade association's executives and government affairs staff, members of the Diplomatic community involved in the wine business. It is also helpful for winery owners and wine professionals
The price of this seminar is $395/person (including lunch and coffee service).
GiraMondo Wine Ventures is a wine consulting company focusing on Marketing & Business Development for wine related companies.
If you would like more information about this seminar and the speakers, please contact GiraMondo Wine Ventures at this number (301) 841-7609 or visit the website at http://www.giramondowine.com/events
# # #