Mt. Waverley, Australia (PRWEB) March 25, 2008
Australians who dread car servicing and worry about the reputation of service centres have a new place to turn for sound advice before they select a provider. Thanks to the recent launch of CarService.com.au it's easy to find a qualified mechanic, look up indicative price guides of common repairs and even enquire about what is entailed in a particular job.
"As today's automobiles become more complicated, Australians are finding themselves more and more dependant on service centres for everything from very minor, routine maintenance to major repairs," said Shannon Whitty, CarService.com.au's creator. "Unfortunately, selecting the right centre for a job and making sure pricing quotes are reasonable can prove difficult at best. CarService.com.au is the solution to both these concerns and many more."
The new website is designed to provide vital information to users in a highly interactive environment. The site has been designed to be very user friendly, enabling members to quickly find providers in their region and learn more about servicing in the process. Carservice.com.au's motto is to make sure its visitors can answer these three questions in a reliable and expedient fashion: Where can I go? What are they going to do? How much is it going to cost me?
Essentially, CarService.com.au is a community site that relies on user input about their experiences, Whitty said. The new site features:
- Listings for more than 2,600 service centres that cover the whole of Australia. Users can enquire about them online and even submit enquiries.
- A service price guide. This tool enables users to learn about common repairs and even view an indicative price guide for a particular job.
- An ability for users to rate service centres. This feature allows those who have used particular service centres to rate their experiences. It also allows others to pull up ratings and feedback others have left to find out more about a centre prior to making a booking.
- Technical forums. The site will provide its users access to a technical forum that allows them to ask questions of qualified industry experts. Adding to the interactive nature of the site, the forums will provide valuable advice and information that motorists need to know to make sound decisions in regard to repairs.
- Vehicle history reports. Although not live yet, this feature will enable users to find out more about the history of pre-owned vehicles. This can be especially valuable prior to a purchase and even after one has been made.
"Our desire is to provide a one-stop location on the Internet for Australian motorists to gain important information and advice about their vehicles, servicing, pricing and even service centre quality," said Whitty. "It can be very difficult for consumers to get straight answers, find a reputable centre and glean satisfactory pricing quotes. This is no longer the case, thanks to CarService.com.au."
CarService.com.au is wholly owned and operated by Reynolds & Reynolds Pty Ltd. The company employs more than 370 staff members throughout Asia Pacific.
For more information on CarService.com.au, call (03) 9535 2533 or visit http://www.carservice.com.au.
# # #