These improvements focus on several areas of pre-owned inventory marketing that we know are important to dealerships, such as application ease-of-use and the ability to uniquely market each vehicle in the dealer's used car inventory
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) March 25, 2008
Dealer Specialties, a division of Dominion Enterprises and the nation's leading provider of data and photo collection, inventory management and data distribution services, today announced a new upgrade for Inventory Manager (IVM), the company's flagship inventory management solution. Inventory Manager v2.5 new capabilities include an enhanced user interface and more vehicle marketing features that give dealers better inventory control and increased online marketing flexibility.
"These improvements focus on several areas of pre-owned inventory marketing that we know are important to dealerships, such as application ease-of-use and the ability to uniquely market each vehicle in the dealer's used car inventory," said Al Hess, general manager of sales and operations for Dealer Specialties. "It's reflective of the company's ongoing commitment to provide dealers with cutting-edge inventory management and marketing solutions that meet all of their needs."
Inventory Manager is an Internet-based solution that provides dealers with a comprehensive assortment of tools to effectively manage, market and distribute their vehicle inventory online. The new version includes several enhancements that are the result of feedback from dealers and existing IVM users.
New Inventory Manager v2.5 features include:
- Upgraded User Interface - Intuitive interface organized by task and subject categories makes navigation and access to information fast and easy
- Improved Price Comparison Module - New functionality that lets dealers compare vehicles within their market area to determine price competitiveness
- Vehicle History Log - A historical snapshot of data changes (updated mileage, weekend pricing, etc.) at the vehicle level, providing a quick view of all data touch points
- Customized Inventory Distribution - Greater control of vehicle visibility across the industry's largest inventory data distribution network
- Vehicle Description Templates - On-demand, pre-defined creative and descriptive vehicle text that allows dealers to quickly build engaging vehicle marketing messages. Includes editing and customization features
- Vehicle Book Out/Lender Fact Sheets - Generates and prints lender verification documents that reflect up-to-date third-party vehicle valuations
- Label Printing - Allows dealers to create, preview and print standard or custom window labels and FTC Buyer Guides
Inventory Manager v2.5 is being made available to all Dealer Specialties data services customers at no additional cost.
About Dealer Specialties
Dealer Specialties, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is the nation's leading provider of vehicle data collection, image generation, window labeling services and inventory management and marketing. Providing both on-the-lot services and in-house solutions, Dealer Specialties' has the industry's largest Internet distribution channel with more than 1,600 partners including GetAuto.com, Cars.com, eBay Motors, Overstock.com, Google Base, AutoTrader.com, The Cobalt Group, Manheim and more.
Nearly 10,000 dealerships rely on Dealer Specialties to help manage and market their vehicle inventory. Dealer Specialties is a designated supplier of certified window stickers for General Motors, Acura, Honda, Toyota and Lexus; is a Value Added Reseller for the National Automotive Dealers Association; and has built a network of more than 800 of the most knowledgeable and responsive service representatives in the USA. Dealer Specialties partners with sister companies Applied Virtual Vision (AVV), Autobase, @utoRevenue, DataCube, DataOne Software, Dealerskins, Interactive Financial Marketing Group, SelectQu and XIGroup to provide dealerships with a more comprehensive and complete solution. For more information on Dealer Specialties, visit http://www.dealerspecialties.com.
For information on Dealer Specialties online vehicle research and shopping resource, GetAuto.com, go to http://www.getauto.com. GetAuto.com is the most frequently updated free leads online consumer resource in the industry with access to high quality photos, videos and accurate vehicle information provided by one resource.
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises, a division of Landmark Communications, is a leading marketing services company serving the automotive, real estate, apartment, recruitment, and marine markets. The company operates a variety of businesses that offer Internet marketing, Web site design and hosting, lead generation, CRM, and data capture and distribution services. The company has more than 40 market-leading Web sites reaching more than 12.5 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 500 magazines with a weekly circulation of over 5 million. Headquartered in Norfolk, Va., the company has nearly 6,000 employees nationwide and annualized revenue of more than $946 million. For more information, visit http://www.DominionEnterprises.com.