While we are known best as public relations specialists, our team has a solid understanding of the full spectrum of marketing strategies and tactics -- and most importantly, how they all work together to help clients reach their overall business goals
Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) March 26, 2008
Resound Marketing, an integrated marketing and PR agency focused on helping clients "make some noise," today announced its five year anniversary. Founded in 2003, Resound launched to redefine the "full-service" agency, merging its own in-house capabilities with those of strategic partners to deliver a uniquely integrated approach to public relations and marketing.
"While we are known best as public relations specialists, our team has a solid understanding of the full spectrum of marketing strategies and tactics -- and most importantly, how they all work together to help clients reach their overall business goals," said Kevin McLaughlin, Principal and Co-Founder of Resound. "Over the last five years, the companies we work with have come to rely on Resound as their virtual marketing department - proving ourselves as more than a typical vendor. Beyond the steady press coverage and marketing traction we have generated for them, we are most proud of being viewed as a valued partner in enabling their growth."
Since its launch, Resound has nearly tripled in size, and expanded its core practice areas to include strategic planning, copywriting & collateral, public relations, event planning and publicity, speaker placement, and interactive promotions. The agency's established partner network taps into the talents of major agencies, boutique firms, and freelancers to deliver additional services including creative design, search engine optimization, website development, media buying, video/interactive production, direct marketing, and more. In 2005, Resound moved its headquarters to downtown Princeton, NJ to accommodate continued growth, and has recently added even more office space. The company has positioned clients for success across a range of industries, including technology, consumer products, restaurant & hospitality, entertainment, health & wellness, financial services, real estate, green business, education, non-profit, and more. Key achievements over the last five years have included:
- Positioned several small technology companies for acquisition through major visibility in mainstream business and trade press;
- Created and managed the launch campaigns for several niche social networks - ranging from online music to education;
- Brought a green product company to market, from branding and collateral to media and events - sparking environmental activism by consumers and businesses alike;
- Generated more than 600 press clippings in 18 months for a leading health & wellness expert/author spanning national broadcast, print, and online media;
- Tripled attendance for a weekend music festival through online promotions and PR;
- Established thought leadership and credibility for financial services firms through media placement in national/regional TV and print outlets;
- Supported the rollout of a multi-layered web site with more than 100 pages for a non-profit organization;
- Spearheaded several company and product launch campaigns at one of the nation's most well-attended trade shows, International CES (Consumer Electronics Show).
For more detailed case studies and samples of press clips that Resound has secured for its clients, visit http://www.resoundmarketing.com/clients.
About Resound Marketing
Resound Marketing is an integrated marketing and PR agency focused on helping clients "make some noise ." With an expert in-house team and qualified network of talented partners, Resound provides its clients with the full range of marketing and public relations services, customized to fit their exact needs and budgets. Core capabilities include marketing strategy, public relations & media placement, copywriting & collateral development, event management & promotion, viral & interactive marketing, and speaker placement. For more, visit http://www.resoundmarketing.com.