Norwell, MA (PRWEB) March 29, 2008
JJManning Auctioneers is proud to offer this nature lover's waterfront paradise located on a private dead-end road just minutes from the train to Boston. Plans and approvals in hand to transform the present home into an over 2,000 sf. Craftsman-style cottage with panoramic views of North River. Deepwater dock on North River provides ocean access through New Inlet via 12' mhw clearance bridge.
- TAX ASSESSMENT (2007): $794,800 ($720,300 Land & $74,500 Bldg.)
- SITE AREA: 2.3 /- ac. (100,188 /- sf.)
- PROPERTY ID: Map 62 Lot 61
- LEGAL ID: Plymouth County Bk 34217 Pg 269
- RE TAXES (2007): $8,496
- DEP FILE: SE 52-475, see Property Info. Package for approvals
- DRIVEWAY: Parking for 4 cars
- PRESENT STRUCTURE: 848 /- sf. 2-bedroom, 1-bath house built in 1968 with a flat roof, concrete foundation, porch, deck, and electric baseboard heat
- APPROVALS FOR: 2,000 sf. 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath home featuring kitchen, living room, dining room, library, bonus room, and master bedroom suite
- WATER: Well
- SEWER: New Title V septic
Auction: Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. Bid Live On-Site or Online.
Preview: Sunday, April 6, 2008 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Online Bidding: Terms and instructions at http://www.JJManning.com. 72-hour pre-registration required.
Buyer's Broker Participation: Commission offered per terms and forms at http://www.JJManning.com. 48-hour pre-registration required.