I am committed to passing these benefits on to my customers in 3 ways: competitive prices, superb customer service and ongoing development in software to make life even easier for everyone.
Banbury, Oxon (PRWEB) March 29, 2008
When Stephen Abel established P4D, an online parcel delivery booking system for people wanting to book courier deliveries, he dreamed of providing world-class customer service from his office in Banbury. In just 3 years, he has achieved his goal and now business has just got better, thanks to a technical collaboration between Stephen's company, P4D, and Polyspaston. Together, these two companies have created a new piece of software called Parcel Shipping Manager or PSM and this has now received official recognition from Zen Cart, the World's largest free shopping cart.
In February 2008, P4D and Polyspaston finalised an agreement, making PSM and its software an official partner of Zen Cart. Zen Cart will be making Parcel Shipping Manager available to users in the UK. Offering a hassle-free shipping option will make Zen Cart an extremely attractive player in the UK market.
It is not just Zen Cart users who can experience the advantages of Parcel Shipping Manager. PSM has already been integrated with eBay, OScommerce and Shopdirector, so anyone selling on eBay or using these shopping carts on their ecommerce website can arrange for goods to be delivered to their customers at the click of a mouse. PSM offers them a simple and quick parcel delivery booking system to arrange deliveries to their customers and they frequently find a better price than elsewhere.
The great news for P4D is that it brings more parcel delivery bookings through their door, giving them more leverage to get better discounts from the couriers. Abel says "I am committed to passing these benefits on to my customers in 3 ways: competitive prices, superb customer service and ongoing development in software to make life even easier for everyone."
How it works:
- Retailers using eBay or any of the linked shopping carts create an account to use the Parcel Shipping Manager booking software. Opening an account is free.
- With a single click of a mouse, the retailer can download details of all their orders which need shipping, including the collection and delivery addresses, parcel size and weight plus the contents.
- The software automatically identifies the cheapest delivery option and presents it to the retailer.
- If the retailer is happy to proceed, a single click is all that is required to complete the transaction.
- To many online retailers, this will represent a significant saving in time as each booking takes just seconds, not minutes.
- Additional shopping carts are being added so that PSM should be able to assist even more online retailers in future.