London, United Kingdom, New York, New York, Oslo, Norway (PRWEB) March 31, 2008
Confirmit, the world's leading provider of software for Market Research (MR) and Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), is hosting its first conference, Confirmit Community '08, in London from May 21 to 23. 2008.
The conference is centered on the theme of convergence and is aimed at senior executives, divisional managers, and operational staff from MR, HR, CRM, and EFM functions and organizations globally.
The program is designed to highlight a wide range of issues that are affected by converging technologies and businesses. These include online research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, employee feedback, and overall business effectiveness. Prominent speakers from a wide range of organizations will present, including:
- Featured Speaker Ed Thompson, VP, Research Director, Gartner - Improving the Customer Experience: Satisfaction, Loyalty and Branding
- Tyrone Battle, Program Manager at HP - Global Website Effectiveness Program
- AJ Johnson, Director, Head of Online Research, Ipsos MORI - Meeting the Needs of a Large, International MR Agency
- Tine Huus, Global Employee Feedback Owner, Nokia - Using Employee Feedback to Accelerate Business Performance
- Tony Cowling, President, TNS - The Evolution of the Global Market Information Business: Issues, Trends and the Impact of Technology
- Adi Cohen, Research Operations Manager, Yahoo! - Meeting the Customer Research Needs of a Global Consumer Brand
The event is also a platform for Confirmit customers, prospects, and partners to learn about the company's future product roadmap plans. It will provide an excellent opportunity to network with Confirmit staff and industry peers, and to hear at first hand about applications of the technology to solve real-world business problems.
Confirmit Community '08 is taking place at London's Guoman Tower Hotel, next to Tower Bridge. Full details, including the program and registration information, can be found at Confirmit-community.com.
Confirmit is the world's leading provider of software for Market Research (MR) and Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM). The company has more than 200 employees and offices in Oslo (headquarters), Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Milan, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo, and Valencia. Confirmit became a public company in December 2005, and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker "CONF".
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include British Airways, Countrywide Financial, Dow Chemical, Experian, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, Hewlett Packard, Intrawest, Ipsos, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Safeco Insurance, StatoilHydro, Symantec, and Virgin Media.
For more information about Confirmit, visit http://www.confirmit.com.