Dash/Mate is the only management dashboard specifically designed for dealerships
Clifton Park, NY (PRWEB) March 31, 2008
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, developers of user-friendly and cost-effective dealer management software solutions, today announced that Dash/Mate, the company's dealership productivity and performance measurement tool, has been upgraded with more detailed and advanced reporting features. The new enhancements gives dealers increased customization options, the ability to analyze financial system data and easily compare multiple store metrics.
"Dash/Mate is the only management dashboard specifically designed for dealerships," says Mike Esposito, president of Auto/Mate. "Because we've integrated it right into the DMS, dealers can pull up any store metric at any time and know they've got the most current and reliable information available."
Dash/Mate is a graphical user interface built into Auto/Mate's Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS), a dealership management system designed to meet the needs of any size dealership. Similar in concept to a vehicle's dashboard, it lets dealers view the key production and performance statistics of their dealership at a single glance. Dash/Mate gets its information from the AMPS database and converts it into easy to read graphic forms. It gives dealers all the information they need in nearly real-time to more effectively manage their business.
New Dash/Mate features include:
- Time Period Specification -- Let's dealers specify the time period for a statistic, such as Today, Month-To-Date, Last Month, Last Month-to-Date, Year-to-Date and Last Year.
- Financial Reporting Link --Enables information to be pulled from AMPS' financial reporting system for viewing and analysis in Dash/Mate.
- Customized Alerts -- Customization of statistical views with colors that change when data values fall in or out of specified ranges to alert managers of production spikes and dips.
- Drill Down -- Fast and easy drill downs of any metric, all the way to the bottom level accounting transaction (such as a specific deal, repair order, etc.), to see how that number is calculated.
- Multi-Store Viewing -- Metrics from multiple endpoints can be viewed and compared on the same screen.
- Dollar Value/Unit Count - Allows viewing of both the dollar value and unit count of any metric.
Dash/Mate enables dealers to quickly and easily view, analyze and compare any dealership statistic or metric. All data views can be customized with different fonts, colors and the type of graphical element displayed. The information can also be categorized to meet the specific needs of each user.
Dash/Mate is included as a standard feature within AMPS and made available to Auto/Mate customers at no additional cost.
About Auto/Mate (http://www.automate.com)
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems was established 25 years ago with a simple goal: to provide an efficient and reasonably priced computer system to increase dealers' profitability. Designed by former auto dealer executives, AMPS (Automotive Management Productivity Suite) by Auto/Mate offers more than 20 fully integrated modules to suit any size dealership and to address every need, including Sales, F&I, Fixed Operations, Accounting, CRM, Fleet Sales and more. Auto/Mate's success has led to a continuous growth rate of more than 30% per year, with its system currently in use by more than 400 dealers. In three combined surveys conducted by NADA, Auto/Mate has ranked the highest in customer satisfaction over any other dealer system.
AMPS by Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is powerful, scalable and has a unique, graphical interface that makes it familiar and easy to use. AMPS is an open system and will run on most computer hardware that a dealer has in place. When compared to other systems on the market, AMPS offers the most value per dollar, allowing dealerships to operate more efficiently and profitably. For more information, please visit http://www.automate.com.
# # #