Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 15, 2008
The United States is in the grip of a soft coup, the Brzezinski faction has won over the power elite, and the neo-cons are already lame ducks -- since last fall, says veteran political analyst Webster Tarpley. He finds that "Zbig" also controls two of the three front runners for the presidency -- Barack Obama and John McCain, but that Obama is the elitist favorite for a facelift to the tottering empire.
Author Tarpley paints Obama as a Brzezinski protegé who has been scripted in the role of messianic figure, a key ingredient in the planned hysteria of the "people power" coups perfected by the CIA and its NGO's in Eastern Europe, and now brought home to short-circuit America's political process.
Thus the title of the just-released exposé, "Obama The Postmodern Coup: Making of a Manchurian Candidate." It depicts Barack Obama as a deeply troubled personality, a megalomaniac front man for a synthetic revolution by intelligence agencies using fake polls, mobs of swarming adolescents, super-rich contributors, and an orchestrated media honeymoon, to seize power.
Tarpley names Obama's close links to the Ford Foundation. He avers that Obama has never won public office in a contested election; that his guru and controller is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the "deranged revanchist and Russia-hater who dominated the catastrophic Carter presidency;" and that all indications are that Brzezinski recruited Obama at Columbia University a quarter century ago.
"Obama - The Postmodern Coup" advances the thesis that Trilateral Commission co-founder Brzezinski is seeking a global showdown with Russia and China, which is far more dangerous for the United States than the Bush-Cheney Iraq adventure. Obama's economics are seen as pure Skull & Bones/Chicago school austerity and sacrifice for American working families, designed to bail out the bankrupt Wall Street elitist financiers who own Obama.
The "people power" or mob mania aspect is characterized by Tarpley as "Obama's lemming legions and Kool-Aid cult candidacy," in which he sees an echo of Italy in 1919-1922, raising the question of postmodern fascism in the United States today. To sum up, he fears Obama is a recipe for a world tragedy.
Other startling points and viewpoints in this iconoclastic new work "Obama - The Postmodern Coup":
- Obama is a weak candidate who could never win a general election without the help of scandals targeting his opponent.
- In a fair vote, McCain would defeat Obama and take the world back into the fourteenth century and the time of the Hundred Years' War.
- The push for a rump convention by Obama, Howard Dean and Donna Brazil could split the Democratic party.
- Either a McCain or Obama victory would abort a return to the New Deal values under a Democratic administration, which is the only chance for America to escape a looming economic depression.
- When Obama says bomb Pakistan and negotiate with Iran, he is expressing the Brzezinski strategy, which is to turn Iran against Russia as an expendable pawn of the US and the British.
- Obama's first task will be to drive the Chinese out of Sudan and the rest of Africa, thus depriving them of oil and raw materials. Pakistan and other traditional Chinese allies will be targeted for destruction.
- Brzezinski is behind the current Tibet "freedom fighters" insurrection, a plan to topple the current Chinese government and replace it with an anti-Russian one. "Zbig" has publicly admitted that he engineered the Al-Qaeda "mujahideen" gambit to provoke the Soviet-Afghan war in 1979.
- Brzezinski's final goal is an attempt by an isolated and desperate China to seize the oil and minerals controlled by Russia in eastern Siberia.
- Brzezinski's plan for World War III is an open secret, and will blow up in his face, taking us all down at the same time.
- With Zbigniew and Mark Brzezinski running Obama, and Ian Brzezinski writing McCain's foreign policy speeches, Clinton is the only alternative to a "new and ruinous phase in the lunatic Brzezinski dynasty."
The author, Webster Griffin Tarpley (Massachusetts 1946) is an intelligence expert and historian who has been studying and exposing covert operations for over thirty years. He is the author of George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography (1992) and 9/11 Synthetic Terror (2005). He has also appeared on C-SPAN, CNN, Fox News, and many other programs.
Tarpley is an activist historian and political practitioner rather than an ivory-tower scholar, and "Obama: the Postmodern Coup" is a book with a mission. Yet he draws on an extensive store of erudition, historical precedents and inside knowledge of today's political players. Readers say the book is about much more than Obama or even Brzezinski or Carter. It's a crash course in the essentials you need to know about U.S. and world politics, but the media never wanted you to.