Why book hotel, sightseeing, and other vacation components separately when you can save money and time with a Central Holidays vacation package? We want travelers to know that our escorted tour programs will provide them with the best value for their money when visiting all the wonders of Italy and Europe.
Moonachie, NJ (PRWEB) April 15, 2008
"Central Holidays' Motorcoach Escorted Tours and Cruise Packages are a terrific value. We offer a variety of programs that are worry-free and easy, and can meet your budget," said Fred Berardo, President and CEO of Central Holidays. "Why book hotel, sightseeing, and other vacation components separately when you can save money and time with a Central Holidays vacation package? We want travelers to know that our escorted tour programs will provide them with the best value for their money when visiting all the wonders of Italy and Europe."
The Company offers dozens of Motorcoach Escorted Tour and Cruise options throughout Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Greece and the Mediterranean! In fact, Central Holidays provides the largest selection of cruise packages in Italy, Greece and throughout the Mediterranean than any other specialty operator. Central Holidays' Escorted Tour programs will save travelers 20-40% off the price of traveling the same itinerary on their own.
Here's a look at some of the ways Central Holidays Escorted Tours stretch travelers' dollars and offer an ideal, hassle-free way of exploring Europe:
1. All rates guaranteed when paid in full - guarding travelers against dollar fluctuations. Booking with Central Holidays allows consumers to budget accurately before embarking on their travels with no surprise fees or taxes imposed upon arrival on vacation
2. Most meals plus wine, coffee and mineral water at lunch and dinner are included in the tour price = a huge savings! Premier Motorcoach Escorted Tours include most meals (breakfast daily - plus many lunches and dinners) served in hotels and local restaurants. The Signature Central Holidays Dining Plan also includes: Wine, mineral water and coffee are complimentary with all lunches and dinners (which itself can save hundreds of dollars per person).
3. Sightseeing (as detailed in each itinerary) is included in the tour package price as well as bonus touring - with Central Holidays travelers visit the famous sites they've longed to see as well as hidden treasures, such as centuries-old wineries and carefully selected restaurants serving exquisite old-world cuisine.
4. Convenience in exploring Europe's beauty lead by one of the company's knowledgeable, English-speaking tour directors - with travelers throughout the escorted tour, traveling by professionally chauffeured, deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach for maximum comfort and convenience. Plus, there is time offered at leisure to explore on your own too.
5. All-inclusive Mediterranean cruise programs and shore excursions are quoted in US Dollars.
6. Specialty Lodging options take travelers to live like a local on selected programs - For example, On the Northern Highlights, Magnificent North, Grand Tour of Italy and Best of Italy programs, travelers have the opportunity to stay in a villa in the medieval town of San Gimignano, instead of hotel in Florence, where they will enjoy all of the tour's traditional features, plus a five course welcome dinner and other special extras. A Siena sightseeing excursion is also included with the evening at leisure to explore San Gimignano.
7. All Central Holidays Escorted Tours in Italy feature the "Hear Clear" personal audio system, allowing travelers to hear all the details about the places they visit, even when standing 60 feet away from their knowledgeable local guide - all at additional cost while traveling.
Sample Central Holidays Escorted Tour itineraries throughout Italy include:
- 8-DAY - SPLENDORS OF SICILY from $1,299 - Sicily, the biggest island in the Mediterranean Sea, is full of art, history and traditions. This 8 day Premier Escorted tour provides travelers with everything from the enchanted beauty of Taormina to the majestic ruins of the ancient Greek city of Agrigento, to the millenary salt mine of Trapani to the Quattro Canti of Palermo.
- 9-Day - SUNBELT OF ITALY from $1,849 - PREMIER ESCORTED - Travelers indulge in nine days of exploration in the fascinating cities of Rome, Sorrento, Amalfi, and Capri. History comes to life with tours to breathtaking sites - The Sistine Chapel in Rome, San Carlo Opera House in Naples, Rome's Colosseum - plus so much more!
- 10-Day - Northern Highlights from $1,799- PREMIER ESCORTED - Visitors revel in renowned attractions and exquisite sites -- Doge's Palace in Venice, Piazza Della Signoria in Florence, Rome's Colosseum - plus so much more during their 10-day immersion into 'la dolce vita'! Travelers will live the tapestry of sights, sounds, flavors and feelings of the true Italy on this Premier Escorted tour.
- 14-Day - Magnificent North from $3,049- PREMIER ESCORTED - On this adventure travelers experience the magic of Italy in Venice, Florence, Rome and Sorrento. Relax in the comfort of one of our modern, air-conditioned, smoke-free motorcoaches, as your driver takes you to the splendors of Italy -- Enjoy the charm of Venice and Piazza San Marco, the Renaisssance city of Florence and the Palazzo Pitti, Rome's Piazza Navona and the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast. Includes most dinners, some lunches and buffet breakfast daily.
Rates are per person; land only based on double occupancy.
Founded in 1972, Central Holidays offers superior travel programs, value and service to enchanting destinations throughout Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, and Greece, plus dozens of Mediterranean and River cruise itineraries and worldwide Ski programs. For more information, contact Central Holidays at 1-800-935-5000 or visit their Web site at CentralHolidays.com.