Copenhagen (PRWEB) May 6, 2008 -–
To maintain a high level of asset protection for their clients, offshore bank provider Certus Corporate Service is now offering a wide range of products direct to private high net worth individuals and companies to increase their financial privacy and experience tax benefits. By opening an offshore company through Certus Corporate Service, clients benefit from Certus’ extensive expertise in cross boarder merges and international tax strategies.
Five-year-old Certus Corporate Service is a professional offshore service provider and acts as an offshore banking and offshore company registration supplier for accountants and tax agents all over Europe.
Those who open an offshore company today with Certus Corporate Service will gain access to the following services and benefits:
- Privacy - complete privacy from tax authorities
- Legal - less restrictive legal regulation
- Taxes - low or no taxation
- Fund Access - easy access to your offshore bank account with internet banking
- Protection - protection against local political or financial instability
- Reporting - no financial reporting to any authorities
- Wire - easy international wire transfers
- Cards - debit or credit card for an account
- Bank Security - only A rated or greater
Certus Corporate Service provides introductions to off-shore banks they represent and are the official agent of most. These well-established banking institutions offer an online corporate offshore bank account, with offshore credit card or debit card, and can be operated via the internet, fax or phone. All bank accounts can be opened via courier post.
Certus Corporate Service has offices in London, Copenhagen and Bucharest in Europe but also in Dubai, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
To find out more about asset protection options through offshore bank Certus Corporate Service and to get personal information on what works best for you and your company, please contact:
Certus Corporate Service
4 th floor
info @ certuscorporateservice.com