Toronto, ON (PRWEB) May 1, 2008
In an Xtalks.com webinar, PHH Arval, a subsidiary of PHH Corporation [NYSE: PHH], presents: "How to Meet Corporate Environmental Goals Without Increasing Costs," live on Thursday, May 15, 2008 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM Eastern.
Speakers for this complimentary web seminar are Andrew Hutson, Project Manager, Corporate Partnerships, Environmental Defense Fund; Callie Glave, Global Corporate Services Sourcing Leader, Owens Corning; and Karen Healey, Director, Product Management, PHH Arval.
As more and more companies decide that environmental initiatives are the right thing to do, sourcing and finance professionals are tasked with ensuring the right balance between environmental and financial goals.
To help turn challenges into opportunities, PHH Arval, a leading vehicle management services provider, is hosting a complimentary webinar designed specifically for sourcing professionals.
In this webinar, attendees will hear from:
- Sourcing managers from major corporations talking about how they deal with their corporate environmental initiatives and leverage their suppliers to maximize opportunities
- Andrew Hutson, Project Manager of Corporate Partnerships, Environmental Defense, discussing how their corporate partners develop environmental solutions that also make good business sense
- PHH Arval demonstrating how its PHH GreenFleet program is helping fleets of company cars and trucks attain their environmental goals for greenhouse gas emissions - and helping their bottom lines in the process
- How to encourage suppliers to improve the environmental performance of their operations and their products while reducing costs
- How to work with your environmental department
- Best practices for implementing a program to reduce fleet greenhouse gas emissions
- Appropriate environmental metrics for supply chain partners
About PHH Arval:
PHH Arval, a subsidiary of PHH Corporation [NYSE: PHH], is one of the leading fleet management services providers in the United States and Canada. PHH provides outsourced fleet management solutions to corporate clients, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 500 companies. PHH has partnered with Environmental Defense, a leading national non-profit organization, to develop PHH GreenFleet, North America's first and most comprehensive greenhouse gas management program for fleet vehicles. To date, more than 60,000 vehicles managed by PHH have utilized the program's tools. Fleets that have fully implemented the program have reduced their emissions on average by 14% and lifecycle operating costs by 4%.
For more information visit http://www.phharval.com/fleetServices/phhGreenFleet.html.
Xtalks brings industry experts to executives' desktops around the world in a web-based information network that provides insight into breaking business issues through interactive digital web conferences. Xtalks web conferences allow anyone with interest in a particular topic to participate in a web meeting by synchronizing their desktop computer and phone alongside industry experts. Xtalks is part of The Honeycomb Worldwide Group of Companies.
Honeycomb Worldwide creates peer-to-peer business-oriented social networking communities, connecting senior level executives by delivering content through new and established media channels. http://www.honeycombworldwide.com
Join Xtalks to reduce your carbon footprint.
For more information on this conference or Xtalks in general, or to enquire about speaking opportunities or sponsoring future events, visit http://Xtalks.com or contact Caullyn D. Godfrey at 416-977-6555 x374.
# # #