Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 4, 2008
The American Business Alliance (A.B.A., Inc.), a premier consultant for the Korean Small Business Corporation (SBC / SME), will be assisting in the launch of Korean companies into the North American marketplace. This is the fifth consecutive year ABA, Inc. has partnered with the SBC to provide this unique service.
Korean companies that are selected to take part in the SBC program will receive financial scholarship as well as a consulting contract with A.B.A., Inc. The consultants will serve to prepare their Korean clients for the U.S. Marketplace from both a sales and marketing function and will actually chaperone them through U.S. distribution.
Jeremy Madvin, President of the American Business Alliance, Inc. claims that the quality of goods and services offered by those companies selected is outstanding. "Some of these companies champion their industry in Asia and their geographical expansion is simply a logical next step that will increase the volume of their contribution. We are excited to be a part of this international partnership."
Sponsored by the Korean government, all companies participating in this program have met very specific criteria for financial and product viability and have proven domestic successes.
The companies which qualified for 2008 assistance include:
1. Dadam Design Associates, Inc - design company for consumer electronics
2. UNSU - manufacturer of framed greeting cards and postcards
3. Bosung Co Ltd - manufacturer of clinically tested and patented pain relief plasters.
4. ABC Nanotech Co, Ltd - manufacturer of raw materials for cosmetics
5. JangYoon Industrial - manufacturer of a full range of bathroom accessories
6. Ajinextek - manufacturer of robotic chips
7. Tatmus Co Ltd - manufacturer of document scanners and presentation tools
8. Barocom- manufacturer of high end consumer barbeques
For more information on the American Business Alliance, Inc. or any of the qualifying company participants, please contact (626) 676-8961.