New York, NY (PRWEB) May 5, 2008
SpiralFrog™, Inc., (http://www.spiralfrog.com) the free and legal, ad-supported web-based music experience, today announced its top downloads for the month of April, 2008. Divided into rap, rock, country and pop genres, songs from top artists, Lil Wayne, 3 Doors Down, Rascal Flatts and Mariah Carey were downloaded the most by SpiralFrog members.
SpiralFrog's most downloaded songs by genre for the month of April are:
1. Mariah Carey - "Touch My Body"
2. Fergie - "Clumsy"
3. Mariah Carey - "Migrate"
4. Mariah Carey - "Bye Bye"
5. Mariah Carey - "I Stay In Love"
1. Lil Wayne - "Lollipop"
2. Soulja Boy Tell'em - "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
3. Snoop Dogg - "Sensual Seduction"
4. Rick Ross - "The Boss"
5. Kanye West - "Stronger
1. 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
2. Colbie Caillat - "Bubbly"
3. Nelly Furtado - "Promiscuous"
4. Maroon 5 - "Makes Me Wonder"
5. Plain White T's - "Hey There Delilah"
1. Rascal Flatts - "What Hurts The Most"
2. Sugarland - "Stay"
3. Rascal Flatts - "Take Me There"
4. George Strait - "I Saw God Today"
5. Toby Keith - "She's A Hottie"
With over 1.2 million songs, 4,000 music videos and 1.8 million unique visitors a month, SpiralFrog is one of the fastest growing music sites on the Internet, enabling music fans to discover and download all the music and videos they want for free, legally and safely.
Attribute to Joe Mohen, founder and chairman of SpiralFrog
"Our members have access to over one million songs from more than 20 genres," said Joe Mohen, founder and chairman of SpiralFrog. "April's top downloads reflect an active, growing audience with very diverse taste in music."
Headquartered in New York, SpiralFrog (http://www.spiralfrog.com) is a web-based, advertising-supported music experience that combines music discovery tools with free and legal downloads of audio and video content licensed directly from the catalogs of the world's leading music owners. SpiralFrog offers music-lovers a compelling alternative to illicit file-sharing and pirate sites, with a secure environment for them to satisfy their unyielding passion and thirst for music and entertainment information at no cost except for their time and attention.