you do not want a personal injury attorney with little, to no Mesothelioma experience taking on a case, unless they have lots of experience with mesothelioma. This is especially true of US Navy veterans, who were exposed in a US naval vessel engine room
Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 5, 2008
The Mesothelioma Victims Center is a free service designed to assist all victims of Mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is a rare, and lethal form of cancer related to asbestos exposure. Americas Watchdog never realized that there was no safety net for victims, to get help from the government or VA. They did not know how difficult it might be to get veterans benefits or social security benefits. Americas Watchdog also discovered that it is critical for victims of this lethal disease to get proper legal representation. They have designed the Mesothelioma Victims Center to be the national advocacy center for the victims and family members of Mesothelioma.Their service is free. The web site is located at http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com.
Important Consumer Note: If you, or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, there are thousands of law firms that say they can take the case. The problem; there are only a handful of law firms in the US that can do a superior job. According to Americas Watchdog, "you do not want a personal injury attorney with little, to no Mesothelioma experience taking on a case, unless they have lots of experience with mesothelioma. This is especially true of US Navy veterans, who were exposed in a US naval vessel engine room". Individuals who have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, or their family members should call the Mesothelioma Victims Center first, for honest and straight forward advice at 866-714-6466. The Mesothelioma Center is all about honest, and helpful advice for all Mesothelioma victims.
The Mesothelioma Victims Center's services include:
Assisting the victims obtain Social Security permanent disability payments
- If the victim is a veteran and was exposed to asbestos during military duty, we will work with the victim and his/her family in obtaining veterans disability and health care benefits.
- We will assist the family in getting the best possible health care options
- We will assist the victim in getting legal representation.
- We will assist the victim and their family in getting counseling on a wide variety of topics that arise from this disease.
- A victim of Mesothelioma or their family can call the group any time at 866-714-6466.
Who Can Get Mesothelioma? Individuals exposed to asbestos. As Follows
- Individuals who served in the US Navy. Especially Navy personnel who served in or around naval ship engine rooms.
- Members of the US Army, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard.
- Naval ship yard workers
- Ship yard workers
- Automotive repair specialists
- Construction workers
- Demolition contractors
Because no other group is providing this full range of services, and because victims and their families need assistance in these areas, Americas Watchdog is doing all of this at no charge, because its the right thing to do. Americas Watchdog's Mesothelioma Victims Center web site is located at Http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com . Any one wishing more information can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466. Health care workers or physicians are encouraged to tell your patients about the Mesothelioma Victims Center.
Americas Watchdog and its Mesothelioma Victims Center are all about taking care of precious souls in need, and corporate responsibility.