Healdsburg, CA (PRWEB) May 6, 2008
Relish Culinary Adventures announces the release of its Summer 2008 schedule with events through August. Relish stands out as the only "roving" culinary program that brings together talented chefs and fabulous cuisine at a variety of captivating wine country locations to create one-of-a-kind hands-on and demonstration cooking experiences. With the opening of the new Relish Culinary Center in downtown Healdsburg near the town plaza, Relish is increasing the quantity and variety of events offered this season.
The Summer 2008 schedule contains a wide variety of hands-on and demonstration cooking classes and events, from summer grilling to Chinese dim sum to wood-oven cooking, all lead by an array of talented local chef-instructors, cookbook authors and restaurateurs.
Events at the new Relish Culinary Center include:
- Monthly Chef's Market classes on the second Saturday of each month that feature a tour of the Healdsburg Farmers Market followed by a hands-on cooking workshop using ingredients from the market
- A week-long Kid's Cooking Camp on July 21-24 for kids 9-12 years old with chef Jennifer Lange
- Hands-on Cheesemaking Workshop with cheese distributor Sheana Davis featuring fresh cheeses such as chevre and fromage blanc.
- Monthly Tasting and Talking Wine classes with wine expert Tom Simoneau
"Roving" events include:
- Mother's Day Royal Tea on Sunday, May 11, at Dragonfly Farm with Jimtown Store's Carrie Brown
- Elegant Outdoor Entertaining on Saturday, May 17, at Hartford Family Winery with chef Taki Laliotitis
- Spring Fling dinner class on Friday, May 23, at Stryker Sonoma Winery with chef Chris Greenwald
The complete Summer 2008 schedule of classes is available on the Relish website.
Class prices range from $50 to $125 per person. Advanced registration is required for all Relish events. To register for a class or join the mailing list, contact Relish via the website or by phone at 877.759.1004.
About Relish Culinary Adventures
Relish Culinary Adventures is a culinary education business based in Healdsburg, California, in the heart of the Sonoma County wine country. Relish combines talented chefs, fabulous cuisine, and captivating Sonoma County locations to create one-of-a-kind wine country cooking classes and other culinary events for individuals, groups, and businesses. Our goal is to celebrate good food and provide a fresh and stimulating learning experience for everyone in every class.