Wilmington, NC (PRWEB) May 7, 2008
More than 1,000 of Ideal Living Magazine's (formerly Living Southern Style Magazine) 330,000 readers answered a 35-question survey, via mail-in and on-line, about what they're looking for in retirement. Respondents, 77% are between 45 and 65 years old, report…
- 91.5% are interested in purchasing real estate
- 63.2% are interested in learning more about "green" products
- 94% say being close to a major medical center is important
- 86.3% report walking as their recreational activity of choice
- 77.9% look forward to travel in retirement
- Only 5.7% belong to social networking websites
- 91.5% get their news from television
- 46.2% Say they plan on working past retirement
Be on the lookout for our summer issue featuring:
- More Reader Survey Results
- The Top 100 Amenity Communities
- Ideal Destinations: Wilmington NC
- 21 Tips to Live "Green"
- And so much more!
Ideal Living Magazine (http://www.ideal-living.com) is the leading provider of information for people seeking second home, resort and retirement communities in the southeastern United States. Under it's parent company, RPI Media, Ideal Living Magazine connects planned communities with prospective buyers through publications, real estate shows, and websites. Ideal Living Magazine provides comprehensive resources for finding and comparing; golf, gated, waterfront, mountain, retirement, condominium and multi-family communities, including but not limited to press releases, direct mail, e-mail correspondence and monthly newsletters.
# # #