Tampa, FL (PRWEB) May 7, 2008
LocalDirective.com, a leading local search marketing agency that offers highly-customized online advertising campaigns, has formed a strategic partnership with Holler Design, an award-winning design firm with expertise in brand identity, print design, web development and interactive advertising. Both companies are based in Tampa, FL.
As part of the new strategic partnership both companies will work together to offer enhanced services to clients in Florida and throughout the nation.
Holler Design has won several awards for design of the LocalDirective.com web site and has developed many web sites and landing pages for LocalDirective.com clients.
"LocalDirective.com has gained a significant marketing advantage by working with Holler Design," said LocalDirective.com CEO Lisa Maier. "Eric Holler and his team create powerful online designs that direct customers to our clients. This is a crucial component of our value proposition when online shoppers give a landing page eight seconds or less before deciding whether to abandon the site or to stay. Holler Design's work gives our clients a competitive edge."
Holler Design services also include:
- Presentation Design and Development
- Application Design and Development
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Internet Banner Advertising
"By partnering with LocalDirective.com we can now offer clients a wide array of effective and highly customized marketing services," said Eric Holler, CEO of Holler Design. "Lisa and her team bring decades of experience in directional advertising that brings customers to clients."
LocalDirective.com services include:
- Development and management of search marketing campaigns on Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask, AOL, as well as specialized local and vertical search engines.
- Custom business and niche marketing services.
- Search Engine Optimization and business profile development, with distribution to key online databases.
- Traditional and online public relations services.
For more information on Holler Design, visit HollerDesign.com or call (813) 253-2050.
For information on LocalDirective.com, call (866) 925-9524 or visit LocalDirective.com