Wilson, NC (PRWEB) May 8, 2008
Precision Stability Storage, LLC (PSS) announced today that it is finalizing plans to open a new facility in New England. The expansion is expected to be made in a few stages over the next several months. The capacity of the new facility and services to be provided at this facility remains confidential.
"Over the past year we have realized a tremendous need for our services. After many months of study and planning, PSS is very pleased to be making a significant move into New England", said Kenneth Edwards, Director of Business Development.
"As we anticipate a dramatic shift in the way pharmaceutical, nutraceuticals, and bio-technology companies do business the next several years, this expansion will enable PSS to continue to meet the needs of its customers."
Precision Stability Storage, LLC is a privately held company founded in 2007 with Headquarters in Wilson, NC. PSS is a cGMP facility containing various chambers and rooms that have been mapped and validated for pharmaceutical stability storage and BioTech stability storage. These temperature and humidity controlled rooms and chambers are designed for FDA mandated shelf life studies, including intermediate testing and accelerated testing per ICH Q1A (R2).
- Stability Storage at 25C/60% RH, 30C/60% RH, 30C/65% RH, 40C/75% RH, and 5 C. Additional chambers available for non-standard temperature and humidity conditions.
- Q1A (R2) compliant stability rooms and chambers that are fully validated to meet strict temperature, humidity and uniformity requirements.
- Stability rooms and chambers that are monitored 24 hours a day with part 11 compliant systems and are connected to automatic emergency generator power to ensure integrity of stored samples. If a system should go out of specification, an alarm will page PSS personnel for immediate repair.
- Back up conditioner and controls that will maintain any stability room or chamber if the primary conditioner goes down.
- A regulatory compliant facility within a cGMP environment.
PSS facilities are designed to meet the needs of companies that require off-site stability storage, redundant stability storage, short term growth needs, back-up storage, or long term stability storage conditioning.
Their web site is located at: http://www.precisionstabilitystorage.com/