Miami, FL (PRWEB) May 8, 2008
All Things Equal (http://www.loadedquestions.com), a leading manufacturer of family/party board games, has a proven way to enliven the presidential race: Start asking Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain some LOADED QUESTIONS™, queries taken from the company's best-selling series of board games - over 1 million copies sold nationwide - that demand fun, irreverent and original answers! The company's founder, Eric Poses, is an expert questioner - he's written hundreds of queries throughout his career as a creator of board games - and he never fails to get responses from people.
Eric's LOADED QUESTIONS™ are the antithesis of the "tough" questions that define the countless number of presidential debates -- spectacles that only generate attention because of gaffes or unintended moments of truth by the candidates. If Clinton, Obama and McCain answered the following 10 LOADED QUESTIONS™ (readers can submit their own answers at http://loadedquestions.com/presidential.html), we would have a clearer distinction when casting our ballots in November:
- If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
- What wealthy person is the least deserving of their fortunes?
- What celebrity do you resemble most?
- Who probably won't be giving you a friendly phone call?
- What small change would you implement to make airline travel more enjoyable?
- What is the best advice you can give for making a quick $1 million?
- What do you see people doing/using all the time that has no purpose in your own life?
- What is the most expensive thing you wish you never bought?
- What television show would you watch if it included full nudity?
- What song do you embarrassingly enjoy listening to?
About All Things Equal
Founded in 1997 by entrepreneur Eric Poses, All Things Equal develops and produces a wide range of board games, including The New Yorker™ Cartoon Caption Game. Manufactured exclusively in America, more than one million copies of Loaded Questions® have been sold by retailers like Target, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.com.
# # #