Baby Boomers' Secret Formula EXPOSED
Stamford, CT (PRWEB) May 9, 2008
The controversial report "Baby Boomers' Secret Formula EXPOSED" will be released to the public on May 10, 2008.
It will be available free for a limited time at http://www.mybbrc.com/secretformula
"My new report shows you how you can retire from your job and without worrying about running out of money," says the report's best-selling author and financial expert Richard J. Roll, "because many of the 78 million aging baby boomers are wondering about this exact question right now. Just when our retirement years are zooming up, our home values, 401k's, and stock portfolios have been plummeting down. Meanwhile, for the first time, a typical 49-year old can expect to live the majority of his or her adult life after age 50. This is really uncharted territory," Roll states.
The 21 page controversial free report discusses the recent "perfect storm" of issues now facing all baby boomers and identifies the 10 Key Questions baby boomers must ask and answer in order to make the most of the rest of their life. It also tells them:
- 5 simple steps to retire rich (even if you're starting late)
- 7 proven secrets to help you and your loved ones live longer
- 5 things you can do to prevent Alzheimer's
- What is the primary thing that causes people to struggle later in life and how to avoid it
- Why 40% of baby boomers will go into their 60s still paying off their mortgage - and how not to become one of them
- Why more than half of all baby boomers want to continue working and earning money after retirement, yet currently only 13% of people over the age of 65 actually find a job - and what you can do about it
- How to not be duped by politicians, by the government and the media
The controversial report also shows baby boomers how to:
- Never run out of money, while doing something they love
- Leave behind a legacy that makes a difference
- Protect their assets and prevent identity theft
- Minimize stress and maximize family harmony
- Faithfully carry out the last wishes of their parents
- Get back the spark and romance in their lives
Richard Roll is co-founder and CEO of the Baby Boomers Retirement Club (BBRC), a new web portal and membership site for baby boomers that provides them with a stream of exclusive handpicked opportunities and "use today" travel, lifestyle, health, and financial benefits as well as a personalized learning center to give baby boomers a greater sense of control and well-being.
"I have personally dealt with many of the unsettling challenges facing boomers today and learned how to overcome them," says Roll. "I want to give others the benefit of my experiences so they don't have to go through the same difficulties and pain." Roll has seen the alarming financial, health and lifestyle issues confronting so many baby boomers and has dedicated himself to providing the way for boomers to gain confidence and peace of mind in matters of money, health, creating sources of income, and staying young and involved throughout a long and healthy life.
"I hope that this report gives people the strength and knowledge to overcome the money and health worries that currently bedevil so many," says Roll.
To get a free copy of this controversial report for a limited time only go to http://www.mybbrc.com/secretformula
About the Report Author Richard J. Roll:
Richard Roll is a best-selling Book-of-the Month Club and Fortune Book Club author, and personal finance expert. His two books, The Best Years Book on retirement planning (with Hugh Downs), and Getting Yours, a personal finance handbook for younger baby boomers, are on Amazon and BarnesandNoble.com. Richard is the founder of the American Homeowners Association (AHA), and has appeared regularly as a guest on CNN, The Wall Street Journal Report, Fox News, CBS, CNBC, MSNBC, and hundreds of radio shows. He has been quoted in USA Today, The New York Times, Newsweek, Business Week, MarketWatch, Glamour, Associated Press, Consumer Reports, Money, and thousands of newspaper and magazine stories.
# # #