Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 12, 2008
Robert Shemin, the charismatic author of the current NY Times' bestseller "How Come That Idiot's Rich and I'm Not?" will hold a revolutionary virtual book tour on Wednesday May 14, 2008.
Robert will give attendees a "crash course" in fun, layman's terms, sharing the inner-circle secrets of the ultra-rich and how abundant wealth is available to everyone. Once you hear Robert's own odds-defying story, you will be convinced that "if he can do it, so can I."
Shemin will instruct participants on such great tips and tricks as:
- Why some people attract wealth while others stay financially trapped and in debt?
- Three assets you must own to become a Rich Idiot and how to obtain them with little or no money.
- How doing just one thing a day will bring you to your big goal of being a Rich Idiot.
- Why going against the grain is, in fact, the surest way to gain!
- How to use the power and "smarts" of other Rich Idiots to help you join the Rich Idiot Club.
WHAT: Robert Shemin Virtual Book Tour for "How Come That Idiot's Rich and I'm Not?"
WHEN: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:00 p.m. PST/8:00 p.m. EST
Press Contacts for Robert Shemin:
LCO - Levine Communications Office
1180 S. Beverly Dr. Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90035
T: 310.300.0950 x236
T: 310.300.0950 x 232
# # #