With the help of TwentySix2 Marketing we can further communicate our message online as a leading authority on prostate cancer treatment.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 13, 2008
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia (RCOG), a prostate cancer radiation oncology treatment specialist has hired TwentySix2 Marketing to help the practice educate the general public about prostate cancer by increasing the visibility of their website in the top search engines - Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask. Additionally, a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign will be leveraged to help gain increased web visibility within the online community.
TwentySix2 Marketing has been a leader in the search engine marketing (SEM) industry since 1997. The Atlanta search engine optimization agency has worked with both large and small businesses to increase search engine ranking performance. TwentySix2 Marketing specializes in search engine optimization, paid search and professional website design. In addition, the agency also provides affiliate marketing, email marketing, blog marketing, and social media networking services.
"Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia (RCOG) is committed to educating the public on answers to their prostate cancer questions," explains John Critz, Vice President of Marketing for RCOG. "With the help of TwentySix2 Marketing we can further communicate our message online as a leading authority on prostate cancer treatment."
John Waddy, CEO of TwentySix2 Marketing said, "We're proud to work with Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia to help increase awareness of their prostate cancer treatments and oncology services within the Atlanta community, Georgia community and national community. This opportunity for search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) will allow men to have better access to prostate cancer information and treatment solutions."
The search engine marketing project will have a heavy focus around offsite link building in an effort to increase visibility and rankings for important keywords within a search engine setting. A combination of techniques will be incorporated to gradually increase the amount of links from external sites to RCOG.com.
Below are some facts about Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia:
- RCOG is the oldest prostate cancer seed implant program in the world.
- The first implant for prostate cancer was performed in 1977.
- The first prostate implant patient was treated with a combination therapy (called ProstRcision) in 1979.
- RCOG has more published research papers of prostate cancer than any other facility in Georgia.
- The physicians of RCOG have treated over 12,000 men with prostate cancer from all 50 states and over 40 different countries over the past 25 years.
Information about Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia ProstRcision:
Each year approximately 1,000 men from metro Atlanta, the country, and across the world come to receive prostate cancer treatment in Atlanta, GA at RCOG.
- RCOG is the only source for ProstRcision.
- ProstRcision relies on 2 forms of radiation therapy to destroy the prostate cancer cells.
- Over 1,000 men are treated annually.
- Over 12,000 men have received ProstRcision prostate cancer radiation therapy.
- RCOG maintains a computerized ProstRcision database. Using this data, doctors can accurately calculate the likelihood of cure for each individual by comparing the PSA, Gleason Score and stage of each new patient's cancer with men with the same factors who previously received treatment at RCOG.
- Cure rates at RCOG are calculated using a PSA of 0.2 ng/ml. RCOG is the only radiation facility in the United States to use this standard of cure which is the same for radical prostatectomy.
To learn more about Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia and prostate cancer radiation oncology, go to RCOG.com.
About TwentySix2 Marketing:
Founded in 1997; TwentySix2 is one of the most advanced online marketing agencies dedicated to helping businesses achieve their full online potential. The firm assists both large and small businesses, including thirty of the top Fortune 1000 companies. TwentySix2 Marketing has been a leader in the online marketing industry, providing services in search engine optimization, paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, blog marketing, social media, web design and online consulting services and strategy.
About Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia:
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia is the exclusive source for ProstRcision. Each year hundreds of men travel to Atlanta, GA to receive prostate cancer treatment from RCOG. Frank Critz, M.D., is founder and Medical Director of Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia (RCOG) and a leading authority on prostate cancer treatment. Dr. Critz is also Director of Prostate Cancer Research at RCOG and has authored 71 peer-reviewed research papers that have been presented and/or published in major medical meetings or medical journals on prostate cancer.