New York (PRWEB) May 14, 2008
Liven up the party this summer with easy-to-make and delicious drinks sure to impress your guests from thebar.com. Thebar.com makes summer party planning a breeze with its simple to follow drinks recipes and entertaining tips. This summer and year round, thebar.com is your one-stop cocktail recipe resource.
Planning a summer get together with all your friends? Stump your friends with a round of trivia complimentary of thebar.com. To keep the good times rolling this summer, here are some questions to keep your guests guessing:
1. This cocktail is made from Crown Royal whisky, peach schnapps, raspberry liqueur and cranberry juice. What is its name?
2. What popular cocktail combines mint leaves and sugar among other popular ingredients?
3. What are the ingredients in a Fuzzy Charlie?
4. Why should you not serve pretzels at a party?
5. What is the difference between a "dirty" martini and a "clean and dirty" martini?
Peruse the site for trivia answers, or see below to give in to your curiosity. Also, have a hand at creating your own trivia for your favorite drinks, and check out the list of top-rated drinks in your city to see how your choices stack up. Thebar.com offers registered users the opportunity to rate their preferred recipes, receive custom recommendations and access previously saved recipes to ease the stress of at-home entertaining.
Thebar.com is the place to find easy-to-make recipes, such as the summer favorite, Melon Peel, to sip with friends in between trivia rounds.
For the Melon Peel recipe and other summer cocktail ideas, check out thebar.com:
-1.5 oz. Stirrings Watermelon Cocktail Mixer
-1.5 oz Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
-1 slice watermelon
-In a cocktail shaker combine Stirrings Watermelon Cocktail Mixer and Tanqueray Rangpur with plenty of ice
-Cover and shake vigorously
-Strain into a martini glass
-Garnish with a slice of watermelon
Alcohol Content: .62 oz.
Remember that to party with thebar.com means to party smart this summer!
1. Royal Flush
3. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, peach schnapps, pina colada mix, orange juice, slice of pineapple, sprig mint
4. Salty snacks make people drink more, so don't be afraid to bake a cake. Remember that to party with thebar.com means to party smart this summer!
5. Dirty Martini involves Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and olive juice, while a Clean and Dirty Martini involves Stirrings Dirty Martini mix, Tanqueray Rangpur Gin and a slice of cucumber.
Still itching for more ways to interact with thebar.com? Watch our resident master mixologist, Jack Parker, on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE7EmR-TLvQ
TheBar.com was created by Diageo, the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, wines and beer categories. TheBar.com is Diageo's showcase destination for special offers, events and info from some of the world's favorite spirits, beer and wine brands, including Crown Royal® blended Canadian whisky, Johnnie Walker® blended Scotch whisky, Jose Cuervo® tequila, Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum, Smirnoff® vodka, Guinness® stout and Sterling Vineyards® wine.
Always open. Always serving responsibly.
© 2008 Diageo North America, Inc.
Diageo (Dee-AH-Gee-O) is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, wines, and beer categories. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Smirnoff, J&B, Baileys, Cuervo, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards.
Diageo is a global company, trading in more than 200 countries around the world. The company is listed on both the New York Stock Exchange (DEO) and the London Stock Exchange (DGE). For more information about Diageo, its people, brands, and performance, visit us at http://www.diageo.com.