Changing Lives…One T-shirt At A Time
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 14, 2008
Since 1999, the Golden Trailer Awards™ have celebrated the art, craft and fun of movie promotion. Hosted by world-renowned comedian Sinbad, this year's edition was taped at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, and will be broadcast nationally on May 26th on MyNetworkTV in two-hour primetime special, THE 9TH ANNUAL MOVIE PREVIEW AWARDS. Co-founders and co-producers Evelyn Brady Watters and Monica Brady are proud to announce the full roster of sponsors for this year's show:
USA TODAY is the exclusive newspaper sponsor of the 9th Annual Movie Preview Awards. USA Today is promoting the Golden Trailer Awards with advertising and promotion. Additionally, USA TODAY is hosting online public voting from May 9th-14th for the Golden Trailer "Trailer of the Year" Award. The winner of "Trailer of the Year" will be announced during the May 26 broadcast.
JET BLUE is the exclusive airline for the 9th Annual Golden Trailer Awards, and will give a pair of round-trip tickets to the winner of the "Trailer of the Year" Award.
PORSCHE OF DOWNTOWN LA is the official automotive sponsor for the Golden Trailer Awards. They are providing a two-day spot in the Porsche Sport driving school to the winner of the Golden Trailer Summer Blockbuster Award. During the show taping, they displayed a Nordic Gold Porsche Cayenne GTS outside of the Orpheum Theatre, while inside they showed an orange 2008 limited-edition Boxster S, and a black 2008 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet. Porsche generously provided red carpet drop-off for the show's host, Sinbad, and each of the presenters.
ADOBE is the official software sponsor. They are providing a copy of the Adobe Creative Suite 3 to every Golden Trailer Award winner.
Thanks to all of the official spirits sponsors for the reception on the night of the live event, including:
TOMMY BAHAMA ULTRA PREMIUM RUM, which featured specialty drinks like the Tommy Bahama Rum Millionaire Mojito, Porsche Cosmopolitan and Golden Sunset will be hosted at an exclusive bar during the pre-reception and after-party. Distilled in Barbados, Tommy Bahama Ultra Premium Rum comes in two delightfully distinct flavors: Tommy Bahama White Sand and Tommy Bahama Golden Sun.
MILLER'S LONDON DRY GIN
MADISON & MULHOLLAND, one of the world's premier gifting companies, showered the "Movie Preview Awards" host Sinbad and all the presenters with eco-friendly and creative VIP gifts. Award winning ZÜCA luggage bags are filled with:
- Eco friendly and environmentally conscious products include: Iyamah Naturals - Natural Soap; Osea Malibu's Ocean Cleansing Spa Set; luscious tropical treats from Coconut Spa; Cari Jo's Organic tees "Changing Lives…One T-shirt At A Time"; "Easy Green Living" contributed by Rodale Press. Of course we are passionate about our jewelry from Chillessence™ - and EverybodyGreen.com;
- Amazing hair care products by Rene Furterer Paris; Plus Kiss® Tweezers; Dashing Diva® nail products; Therapy Systems - "RX for Hands"; and from Los Angeles, the Argyle Salon & Spa is providing hair service to the presenters;
- What every girl needs is Jen Groover's "Butler Bag" and lingerie entrepreneur Kathleen Kirkwood's instant wardrobe under-garment "shapers". A sexy silk nightie and bag from Kumi Kookoon - and Madison & Mulholland's designer sun reading glasses.
- Ornately designed and hand-painted leather pillows from G & L Pillow Talk Inc.
- Classic toys from Wham-O.
- Travel in style with Quattro Polarized sun wear by Live Eyewear; Select Comfort's Number Mini Rest & Read pillow provides dual support.; Bling it out with License2Bling Swarovsky designed license plates. Do call "Consider It Done!" the Premiere Concierge service. And travel lighter with Luggage Express.
Carasan Design provided the couture clothing for the presenters of The Golden Trailer Awards, and for Evelyn Brady Watters.
M.A.C. Cosmetics is the official cosmetics sponsor of the Golden Trailer Awards.
Industry sponsors include Position Music, Intralink, Non Stop Music, Crew Creative, Groove Addicts, and The Art Bridge Association.