Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) May 15, 2008
Compete-At, the leading innovator of online regatta management solutions, today announced that it is extending sponsorship to charity and youth regattas through 2008. Eligible events will receive complimentary usage of the Regatta Manager platform to help with event management and online registration.
Compete-At is the worldwide leader in online regatta management. Youth and charity regattas from Boston to Australia have realized the need to move their regatta management online and Regatta Manager is the proven solution of choice. The benefits of an online regatta management system for charity events are hard to dispute. Regatta Manager eliminates the tedious process of manual entries, increases exposure via a customized website, helps with sponsorship fulfillment and elevates charity regattas to world-class standards.
"A securely hosted solution to help with all aspects of running a charity regatta results in a 40-60% time savings on average," explains Tom Berger, Chief Marketing Officer at Compete-At. "The focus of volunteer help for charity events should be directed on higher-value tasks such as attracting sponsors, and raising donations rather than manually processing paper entries. We're delighted to extend this sponsorship program as we've seen nothing but success from past charity and youth regattas."
Using a point-and-click interface, race organizers can configure Regatta Manager to meet their specific needs, send automated notifications to sailors, and even set up an online store to raise additional funds. All registered entrants are stored in a secure database that can be exported, reported on and marketed to for future events. Compete-At provides a hosted solution that can be accessed with just a web browser, making it an ideal choice for volunteer-run events.
Sponsorship Eligibility & Details
Compete-At will waive its standard 5% convenience fee for all eligible regattas using the Regatta Manager platform. There are no contracts for future use or obligations. Any 501(c)(3) charitable regatta is eligible for the sponsorship. Any individual youth regatta is eligible for the sponsorship. Youth sailing schools or seminars do not qualify. For more information contact Boyd Tomkies at 240-497-0037 x206.
Charity and Youth Events Using Compete-At's Regatta Manager:
- OAMPS Insurance Brokers Australian Youth Championship 2008
- Flip Flop Regatta
- 36th Annual Stratford Shoal/Make-a-Wish Regatta
- Jamie Boeckel Fund Memorial Regatta 2008
- Lake Geneva Yacht Club USODA Mid west Champs
- Fort Walton Yacht Club "Spring Fling Opti Regatta"
- Hudson Yacht Club "Fruit Bowl 2008"
- Larchmont Yacht Club "IDO North Americans"
- Lunenburg Yacht Club " Canadian Opti Champs"
- Stanford Sailing "c420 National Champs"
- THAR Hospice Regatta
- AIODA International Optimist Australian Championship
- 2008 First Coast Offshore Challenge
About Compete-At's Regatta Manager Platform
Regatta Manager is the first comprehensive tool to help race organizers manage regattas from the initial planning and budgeting stage all the way through the awards ceremony. Regatta Manager is designed to handle a variety of events, whether it is a small one-design regatta, twilight series, premier offshore event, or a championship level regatta. Regatta Manager is a 100% web-based system that gives event organizers the ability to accept entries and fees online in multiple currencies and boat owners a point-and-click registration process. Visit our website for more information.
Event Manager's functionality addresses the following areas of running a successful regatta:
- Pre-event planning and promotion: Event staff roles and responsibilities, access rights and privileges, scheduled notifications and tasks
- Administrative tools: Registration set-up, registrations requirements, open and close dates, fee structure, discipline and class structure
- E-commerce store with customizable categories and reporting to sell event apparel, social or event tickets, t-shirts, etc.
- Integrates with industry standard scoring packages
- Event cloning for rapid deployment and increased efficiency
- Social Event planning
- Secure credit card processing
- Multi-lingual and multi-currency
- Financial budgeting and reporting
- 100% web based, no IT Support needed, no software or hardware to maintain
Compete-At provides a fundamentally new approach for athletes, event organizers and National Governing Bodies to register, create and manage sporting events through a robust, yet easy to use online system. Compete-At provides tailored event and membership management solutions to meet the unique needs of individual sport disciplines. The Compete-At product suite is based on the robust and widely adopted Regatta Manager platform.