Users of Cielo Clinic 1.8.2 will find the usability and functionality of the system enhanced both in the patient-facing and backend analysis/reporting realms.
Ann Arbor, MI (PRWEB) May 19, 2008
Cielo MedSolutions, a provider of healthcare software, recently released a new version of Cielo Clinic™ -- a clinical quality management system (CQMS) that assists practices and health systems with patient care, patient-clinic communication and quality metric reporting.
Release 1.8.2 offers several enhancements to the system's robust patient registry and reporting features, as well as improved functionality for maintaining direct patient communication. Highlights of the new release include:
- Enhanced performance metric reporting facilitates analysis of guideline compliance at the provider, care team or practice level.
- An enhanced care status report summarizes the patient's health with graphs of key indicators and vitals such as blood pressure readings.
- Patient information including key indicators and vitals can be accessed from a single page within the system, vastly simplifying the patient history review process.
- Additional search options are available in patient registry reporting, enhancing the ability to quickly analyze patient population information.
- Patient call lists and reminder letters target patients past due for care or patients with services in an "ordered but not completed" status, thus increasing compliance.
"We've incorporated the feedback of clinicians using Cielo Clinic to improve the system's population management, guideline reporting and patient communication features. Our goal is to enable practices to measure and monitor quality of care metrics and give them the actionable tools to focus on patients who are not receiving necessary care," said Chris King, senior vice president, Product & Operations for Cielo MedSolutions. "Users of Cielo Clinic 1.8.2 will find the usability and functionality of the system enhanced both in the patient-facing and backend analysis/reporting realms."
About Cielo MedSolutions Cielo MedSolutions (pronounced "see EL oh," Spanish for sky or heaven - http://www.cielomedsolutions.com) is a rapidly-growing provider of healthcare software and Web applications. Founded in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 2005, Cielo is pioneering a new category of healthcare IT known as clinical quality management systems (CQMS). The company's web-based Cielo Clinic™ supports disease registries, quality improvement, pay-for-performance and clinical integration initiatives, helping ambulatory care physicians to improve, document and report on clinical care.