Evergreen Park, Illinois (PRWEB) May 16, 2008
Please join Olympian Tom Pukstys and his staff at an Open House on Saturday, May 24th, 2008 at the Evergreen Park Racquet and Fitness Center at 2700 W. 91st St. from Noon to 3 p.m. Open House events will include a SPARQ testing camp, an adult fitness training camp and prizes for participants. Pukstys and his staff will also be available to answer questions about training for fitness or sports, nutrition and other health-related issues for area residents.
Beginning in May 2008 the TP Sports Performance team will offer memberships for individual training, small group instruction, team training, and personal training for fitness or professional sports. Training will be held during the morning and evening hours and are for athletes aged 11 and older. Adult fitness classes will also be availble. Speed, agility, power and strength will be addressed during the 4-week training programs. Pukstys will oversee all training programs and will share coaching duties with his certified staff.
The Pukstys File:
- US Olympian, Men's Javelin Throw, 1992 and 1996
- American Record Holder, Men's Javelin Throw, 1993 - 2004
- Assistant Coach, Pan American Games, Brazil, 1997
- Coordinator, Men's Javelin Throw, US Olympic Committee High Performance Division
- Candidate, US Olympic Team Coaching Staff, 2012 Games
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
TP Sports Contact Details:
Evergreen Park Racquet and Fitness Center
2700 W. 91st St. Evergreen Park, IL 60805
Facility Phone Number: 708-425-7200
TP Sports Phone Number: 708-979-8050
# # #