I cannot imagine a more luxurious way to travel on land than in the sumptuous surroundings of a luxury train, which blends the level of service of a top quality hotel with a constantly-changing landscape. I welcome the Golden Eagle onboard the Luxury Train Club!
(PRWEB) May 19, 2008
Train Chartering welcomes the impressive Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express into Luxury Train Club. The Luxury Train Club is a fusion of luxury trains, member travellers and selected partnership.
Following what is considered to be one of the world's greatest rail journeys, the Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express runs from Moscow over the Urals and then across the magnificent Russian steppes. On arrival in Vladivostok, the Golden Eagle will have passed through eight time zones and travelled over 6,000 miles -- one quarter of the way around the world. The Golden Eagle and the off-train visits mean a leisurely two-week journey, making the most of this rail voyage of a lifetime.
The Golden Eagle has luxurious cabins with attached bathrooms, as well as fine dining and the bar car, which both contribute to a convivial atmosphere onboard.
The Luxury Train Club's Simon Pielow is the evangelist for luxury train travel, "I cannot imagine a more luxurious way to travel on land than in the sumptuous surroundings of a luxury train, which blends the level of service of a top quality hotel with a constantly-changing landscape. I welcome the Golden Eagle onboard the Luxury Train Club!"
The Luxury Train Club profiles most of the world's luxury trains in one portal, with associated articles, map and journey calendar. The Luxury Train Club is a useful reference for high quality rail travel that highlights the richness and variety of this most refined and elegant way to travel on land.
Public awareness of luxury trains remains low, despite the increasingly strong interest in quality travel and the second age of rail. The luxury train sector has historically been segmented with under-funded marketing; its future growth should be proportional to both overall rail travel and luxury travel generally, especially since it is inherently greener than alternative means of transport. The Luxury Train Club has a valuable contribution to offer luxury trains around the world.
Train Chartering contributes to the second age of rail by the promotion of special trains for a variety of corporate and leisure applications and by the continuing expansion of the Luxury Train Club.
+44 (0) 1666 860 172
Notes for editors
1. Press briefing notes from 01923-783 347 or email info @ trainchartering.com.
2. Photos available on request.
3. Train Chartering is behind the Luxury Train Club which lists most of the world's luxury trains.
4. Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages from any station to any station, to a tailored timetable, for groups over 10 up to 120 in private trains and carriages, up to 750 in private trains and more than 3,000 per day.
5. Train Chartering provides full guest and project management, which includes ground handling from anywhere to the station, then through the station and onto the train, with enhanced catering, branding and theming, specialised carriages, onboard entertainment and transfers.
6. Private trains and carriages are unusual venues for meetings, seminars, blue sky thinking and are perfect for incentive travel, delegate / exhibitor travel for conferences and exhibitions, hospitality and event travel.
7. Key websites include:
a. Charter trains and private carriages - Train Chartering
b. Luxury trains - Luxury Train Club
c. Private rail cars - Private Rail Cars