(PRWEB) May 20, 2008
The latest version of the ISO 27001 / 27002 Newsletter has today been released. This periodic publication provides news and information with respect to information security and the ISO 27000 information security standards.
The newsletter is published approximately on a quarterly basis, and subscription is entirely free of charge. This latest editions covers the following specific topics in depth:
1) Security Awareness Programs (ISO27002 8.2.2)
2) Website Hackers: Why?
3) Third Party Service Delivery Management
4) More ISO 17799/27001 Frequently Asked Questions
5) Trials and Tribulations of an Information Security Officer Part 2
6) Information Security News
7) Critical Success Factors (ISO 27002)
8) Security Disposing of Equipment (ISO 27002 Section 9)
9) Implementing A COBIT Compliance Initiative
10) ISO 27000: The World Wide Phenomenon
11) ISO 27001/2: Common Mistakes Part 2
12) ISO 27000 Related Definitions and Terms
With an increasing number of major security breaches caused through a basic lack of internal security awareness, the latest edition focuses particularly on this issue. Equally, the assessment of ISO 27001 implementation failures continues the first study on such a wide scale.
The new edition can be viewed directly from the publishers web site:
With all previous additions are archived at: