Our back braces have drawn a lot of praise from patients, doctors, and DME suppliers
Birdsboro, PA (PRWEB) May 21, 2008
X-Back Bracing Services (http://www.xbackbracingservices.com), announced that it will offer free sample back braces to interested suppliers of durable medical equipment (DME). Suppliers who are not familiar with X-Back's product line of innovative back braces may request a free sample of one of the following:
- The X-Back SolutionTM LSO---a brace with coverage from the sacral spine through the T-9 vertebra
- The X-Back CompressionTM LSO---a full-size LSO brace with coverage from the sacral spine through the scapular plane
- The X-Back IITM TLSO---a brace providing consistent compression and support to treat a wide variety of diagnoses
All X-Back braces feature a wide variety of benefits for patients and DME suppliers alike, including:
- Dynamic force technology to keep the braces in constant contact with patients
- Moisture-wicking materials on all patient-facing surfaces
- A lightweight, ergonomic design that keeps the braces from riding up
- Simple fitting techniques requiring only one fitting session
- Heat moldable plastic inserts
- SADMERC-approved HCPCS codes to ease billing
- A lower retail cost than competitors
"Our back braces have drawn a lot of praise from patients, doctors, and DME suppliers," said Steven Lusky, president of X-Back Bracing Services. "This free offer will allow even more people to experience the comfort and convenience that our products offer."
To request a free brace, call 800-494-8680. For more information about X-Back visit http://www.xbackbracingservices.com.
About XBack Bracing Services, Inc.
X-Back Bracing Services is a distribution company for a the X-Back series of back bracing products. The company was formed in response to market demands for better back bracing options. X-Back braces are distributed throughout the continental United States.