Atlanta (PRWEB) May 21, 2008
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama may be getting the lion's share of media attention, but with the launch of EveryDay Qi's (say *chee) third Wellness Teleseminar Intensive, Ellen Britt is poised to give them some serious competition.
Ellen Britt, PA, Ed.D. is the founder of EveryDay Qi http://www.everydayqipresents.com and host for EveryDay Qi's third, free, 12-week teleseminar series, designed to bring live, no-cost weekly access to some of the best-known wellness and self-growth experts in the world.
"Our mission is to bring the best in cutting-edge health, wellness and personal growth information to every person on the planet, enabling everyone to reach their own optimal level of wellness," says Dr. Britt.
EveryDay Qi Wellness Intensive presenters include:
- Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author and one of the nation's experts on happiness
- Peggy McColl, New York Times bestselling author and expert in goal setting
- Barbara Sher, PBS presenter and author of the phenomenal best-seller, Wishcraft
- Al Sears, M.D., alternative medicine physician, researcher and author
- Susan Lark, M.D., physician, author and foremost authority on preventative medicine for women
- Chunyi Lin, internationally known qigong Master and teacher
- Danny Dreyer, ultra-marathoner, author, coach and the founder of the revolutionary exercise methods, chi-walking and chi-running
- Dave Buck, Master Certified Coach and CEO of Coachville, the largest social network for business and life coaches in the world
- Alice Cash, Ph.D., musician and internationally known speaker
- Kim Markison, master hypno-therapist and founder of Hypno-Freedom
- Ron Matthews, former electromagnetic engineer and physicist turned martial artist and energy healer
Topics will include:
- How you can raise your happiness set-point
- How you can change the nature of your relationship with abundance
- How to free yourself from goals paralysis
- Why everything you have been told about dieting is wrong
- How you can use the natural hormones found in herbs to balance your system
- How to awaken your own natural healing ability
- An introduction to a revolutionary new way to exercise: Chi-walking
- How you can transform lives through coaching
- Learn about your body's energy system and how to use it
- How you can use music to grow spiritually
- How to gain a healthy rapport with your subconscious mind
- And more...
"Invest just 1 hour a week and you'll get the incredible opportunity to sit in on inspiring conversations with 12 of the planet's most successful health, wellness and personal growth professionals, as they reveal their most powerful and proven methods for creating health -in body, mind and spirit, all for free," says Dr. Britt.
To learn more about the EveryDay Qi Wellness Teleseminar Intensive (beginning May 22 through August 14, 2008) and to enroll at any time during the free live 12-week teleseminar series, just go to: http://www.EveryDayQiPresents.com