Employee wellness is our core company culture and is defined as the aggressive pursuit of happiness, health and the creation of a work environment that anyone would be proud to be a part of
Burlington, VT (PRWEB) May 21, 2008
Dealer.com, the leading provider of online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, today announced that a key contributor to its recent success and innovation is the company's unique Employee Wellness Program. In the last year, Dealer.com has released several industry first products and increased their customer satisfaction to the highest levels to date. During the same period, the company unveiled a LEED certified, 65,000 square foot headquarters in Burlington, Vermont that includes an indoor gym, basketball and tennis courts, ping pong table and an organic foods café. Dealer.com has also developed an Employee Wellness Program and creative company culture that rivals any found on the large "dot com" campuses located in Silicon Valley.
"Employee wellness is our core company culture and is defined as the aggressive pursuit of happiness, health and the creation of a work environment that anyone would be proud to be a part of," said Mark Bonfigli, president and CEO of Dealer.com. "I believe wholeheartedly that the program is a leading contributor to the brain power of our employees who are responsible for creating the most cutting edge products in the market today, as well as giving a greater level of customer service than any other provider."
The Dealer.com Employee Wellness Program has been a draw for tech workers in other parts of the country seeking an affordable quality of life. "I was attracted to the unique one of a kind culture in our industry at Dealer.com," said Dean Evans, chief marketing officer of Dealer.com. "The company combines a fun and hard working atmosphere with innovative programs and a structure that inspires and motivates employees to achieve to levels they did not think they could," said Evans.
Nearly 200 Dealer.com employees currently benefit from the wellness program that includes the following activities and environmentally sustainable practices that contribute to a healthy work environment:
- Subsidized ski and snowboard passes to local resorts
- Dot Calm Café: an organic, local foods cafe with delivery right to employees' desks!
- LEED certified green building
- Employee of the Month Awards program with cash prizes
- The "Playground" an all inclusive training facility with the following amenities:
- World class, cushioned professional tennis court
- Basketball court
- World championship ping pong table
- Fully featured weight training facility with state-of-the-art equipment & HD TV's
- Health & wellness workshops on a variety of topics such as Nutrition 101, core strength development, quit smoking programs and more.
- Guest speakers on a variety of topics ranging from financial management to resolving workplace disputes
- Company team building events such as BBQs, parties and movie nights
- Fully sponsored sports teams including softball, soccer, tennis, and more
- Internal events and fund raisers to raise money for local charities
- Ride share programs
For more information about Dealer.com's company culture, please visit: http://www.dealer.com/company/index.htm
Founded in Burlington, VT in 1997, Dealer.com is the leading provider of online marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Dealer.com offers award-winning SmartSites™ website design incorporating dynamic video; user-friendly lead management tools; the best in search engine advertising and unparalleled metrics and web analytics. Excellent customer service, innovative training and proven results are just a few of the reasons why more of the top 100 dealer groups use Dealer.com than any other vendor. For the last several years, dealerships across the country have voted for Dealer.com as the best website provider, resulting in the company being awarded gold and platinum in Auto Dealer Monthly's Dealers' Choice Awards.
Dealer.com's suite of online marketing solutions is the only set of tools that effectively creates a 360O view of auto dealers' online and traditional marketing investments and results. Dealers are easily able to track spending and determine which activities are leading to the highest return on investment, allowing them to streamline advertising and marketing efforts into targeted activities that increase sales and improve the bottom line.
For more information, please visit http://www.dealer.com or call 888-894-8989.