We’re delighted to be introducing this new solution
Minneapolis (PRWEB) May 22, 2008
Ceridian, a leading provider of HR outsourcing solutions, today announced the launch of HR/Payroll Latitude, its next generation HR, payroll and benefits solution. Latitude meets the growing demand of North American companies for increased solution integration across the U.S. and Canada. As a SaaS solution it delivers frequent automatic upgrades and frees companies from administrative burdens, IT infrastructure requirements and costs, as well as compliance issues required to provide payroll and HR services to employees.
“We’re delighted to be introducing this new solution,” said Kathryn V. Marinello, Ceridian’s chairman and chief executive officer. “Our customers become more successful by focusing on their core business and leveraging Ceridian’s expertise to increase employee service levels while reducing costs and compliance risks.“
Some of Latitude’s key features include:
- An on-demand integrated cross-border HR, benefits and payroll platform serving both Canadian and U.S. employees. Latitude improves efficiencies by eliminating the need for separate HR and payroll systems.
- On-demand access to data with Power Query, which enables companies to easily extract payroll and HR data to make data-driven decisions. Power Query simplifies data gathering and reporting through the use of a large library of pre-built templates, point-and-click ad hoc capabilities and an integrated export to Excel.
- Integration with Ceridian’s full suite of HR solutions, including Workforce Management, Manager and Employee Self-Service, Tax Filing, Talent Management, and Recruiting.
- Compliance with the latest HR and payroll legislative and regulatory requirements. The solution’s extensive data security features protect confidential data, while its auditing tools assist companies in complying with Sarbanes-Oxley regulatory requirements.
- HR/Payroll Latitude customers have a personal account manager who provides strategic and tactical support to maximize the value of the Ceridian solution throughout their organization.
- Ease of doing business with a single provider for a comprehensive payroll and HR solution.
When the solution is combined with Ceridian's multi-country Time & Workforce Management solution and Manager and Employee Self-Service, companies experience even greater immediate, tangible benefits. Integrating with Ceridian Time Solutions can automate up to 80 percent of overall payroll processes and reduce the one to three percent of additional cost burden that the American Payroll Association attributes to lost productivity, in conjunction with unreported errors that result in overpayment. In addition, adding Employee and Manager Self-Service can cut transaction costs by 20 percent (2007-2008 CedarCrestone HR Systems Survey).
Ceridian Corporation is a business services company that helps its customers maximize the power of their people, lower their costs and focus on what they do best. Ceridian's suite of innovative managed human resource solutions includes payroll and compensation, employee benefits administration, staffing, compliance, HR administration and employee assistance programs (EAP), work-life, health and wellness and productivity management solutions. Ceridian serves businesses and employees in the United States, Canada and Europe. For more information about the human resource outsourcing company's comprehensive array of solutions, visit http://www.ceridian.com or call (800) 729-7655. For more information about Ceridian’s payroll solutions, visit http://payroll.ceridian.com. Through its Comdata and Stored Value Solutions (SVS) subsidiaries, Ceridian is a major payment processor and issuer of credit cards, debit cards and stored value cards, primarily for the trucking and retail industries in the United States. For more information about Comdata and Stored Value Solutions, visit http://www.comdata.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company