Napa, CA (PRWEB) May 27, 2008
Email has become an increasingly important channel in supporting winery direct to consumer sales. Wineries often lack the skill and resources to use email effectively.
The First Industry Email Marketing Report from ZinMarketing http://www.zinmarketing.com is now able to take wineries and walk them through permission based email marketing in a way that winery clients are thrilled (so they buy more wine) and wineries are not accused of spamming.
During the research Mitch Tarr, An Email Marketing Guru attempted to sign up to over 1,240 winery newsletters and email lists. Tarr certainly knows what the state of email marketing is in the wine producing industry.
"It was shocking to discover the number of wineries doing a poor job of keeping in contact with interested parties and customers," says Tarr of his winery research. "Only a handful of wineries demonstrate proven email marketing best practices."
- 175 pages including charts, survey results, graphs, statistics and benchmarks.
- 10 costly mistakes wineries are making every day.
- 5 best practices to elevate any size winery email campaign.
- Proven strategies to build a larger list--fast.
- Proven techniques to encourage readership.
- 7 Case studies demonstrating how to increase sales results.
- 6 tactics designed to improve landing page sales.
- Over 121 'how to' screenshots of good and bad use of email marketing to improve reader learning.
A winery will be able to immediately improve the effectiveness of their email marketing by reading and following the strategies in this report.
The report is available at http://www.zinmarketing.com/report.html and includes two bonus reports: Wine Spectator's Top 100 Wines of 2007 email marketing practices and how to handle the SPAM issues associated with emailing.
Mitch Tarr, CEO of ZinMarketing Inc. has spent over a decade as an Email Marketing Guru. Now, through his agency, ZinMarketing Inc, his ezine, his blog, and reports he's sharing -- for the very first time -- how to use email to cement winery-client relationships and create a buzz that sells wine and supports winery brands. For information visit Mitch's exclusive new website -- http://www.zinmarketing.com.
# # #