Oakland, CA (PRWEB) May 24, 2008
PR and marketing professionals who want to prosper in both good times and bad can now easily do so by learning first-hand the key financial metrics and ratios the best in the business use to monitor agency performance and profitability. These recession-busting, best practices of disciplined PR agency management will be outlined step-by-step in an exclusive, dial-in PR University webinar on Friday, June 6, at 1 p.m. EDT (noon, CDT; 11 a.m. MDT; 10 a.m. PDT):
- Bruce Bishop, U.S. CFO, Next Fifteen
- Rick Gould CPA, J.D., Managing Partner, StevensGouldPincus LLC
Senior PR executives will appreciate this 60 minute interactive roundtable as it will give them the practical financial analysis strategies they need to not only bounce back and plan a counter attack on the economy in tough times--but also the tools they need to fine-tune their performance under any economic circumstances to outpace and outgrow the competition. PR professionals will walk away from this webinar with first steps and real-world, proven metrics they can use immediately to start managing their agencies better--with more profitably.
The C-level webinar designed to boost agency executives' financial-savvy, influence and strategic leadership features two highly respected financial experts in the field--advisors whose counsel has turned around some of the nation's most prominent agencies during past periods of economic uncertainty, and whose insight during this short, information-packed, one-hour online session comes at a fraction their typical billing rate. Questions to be addressed by include:
- How one can fashion profit-and-loss statement to target an operating profit of 30% or more?
- Which key metrics--such as Days Sales Outstanding--should be monitored on a daily basis to keep agency financials strong?
- How to communicate with staff to bring everyone into alignment on the agency's profitability and management goals?
- What to look for now on the roster of agency clients to ensure that one has the right clients in challenging economic times?
- How agencies can fix things when they're broken? What proven techniques do other shops use to right the ship when problems arise that threaten fiscal goals?
- How to manage and reward talented staff members so they stay loyal during potentially difficult periods--and how to cull unproductive staffers from ranks?
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University webinar costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 60-minute interactive roundtable will be able to pose specific questions for the panelists at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PRU University webinars receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute webcast manual and a practical tip sheets. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.
# # #