His contributions will be essential for us to manage the influx of new customers we anticipate in the coming year.
Verona, NJ (PRWEB) May 28, 2008
LiveProcess, the leading healthcare solution for emergency preparedness and response, announced this week that it has added key healthcare industry sales and technology executives to its staff.
Chris Woodham, regional sales manager, will be responsible for LiveProcess accounts in the southeast. Fred Sievers, senior systems engineer, will be responsible for training and implementation for all new LiveProcess accounts. Both joined LiveProcess in May.
Woodham brings to LiveProcess more than 14 years of healthcare experience, focusing on business development and sales management expertise across multiple verticals spanning both early stage SMB and established Fortune 100 companies.
He began his career as a systems engineer for an early startup that was later acquired by Eclipsys Corp., a leading healthcare software firm. He then led the worldwide sales engineering team for both national and global health facilities at Eclipsys, which captured 34% new market penetration during his tenure. Most recently, Woodham led sales initiatives in both the SMB and Fortune 100 markets for the southeast communications sector for IBM, where he grew territory sales by an astounding 305%.
Woodham attended the University of Miami (Florida) and Georgia State University, where he received an MBA and a bachelor's degree in computer information systems.
Sievers brings to LiveProcess more than 20 years of extensive healthcare technology experience, including client data conversion, project management, account management, sales support and information systems, most recently with McKesson Corp., the nation's leading health care information technology company and largest pharmaceutical distributor in North America.
He is credited with successfully rebuilding the McKesson practice management and account management departments, instituting the company's practice management users group and developing the McKesson practice management data conversion model.
Sievers holds an education degree from Loras College and a computer science degree from Clarke College, both located in his home town of Dubuque, IA. Sievers also brings several years of marketing and publishing experience to LiveProcess.
"We are privileged to have an exemplary account executive like Chris Woodham on board with LiveProcess," said Nathaniel Weiss, founder and chief executive officer. "His extensive healthcare background and high-end large account experience in healthcare are essential as we continue to build out our national presence and drive continued enhancements to our industry-leading platform."
The company is aggressively expanding nationwide as demand escalates for a comprehensive solution to emergency preparedness and response for large regional healthcare systems, integrated networks and stand-alone hospitals.
"The addition of Fred Sievers to our team comes at a critical time as we prepare for significant expansion, as well as planned enhancements to our platform," added Weiss. "His contributions will be essential for us to manage the influx of new customers we anticipate in the coming year."
LiveProcess is planning a major new release to its industry-leading web-based platform later this year. Its most recent release added a powerful combination of new features to effectively plan and respond to an event, including general notification, an enhanced web-based event log, a National Incident Management System assessment tool, and automatic HICS activation and deactivation actions.
Sievers' timely addition also comes as the healthcare industry braces for increasingly complex and stringent compliance requirements from the Joint Commission.
Woodham and Sievers join an exemplary team at LiveProcess whose extensive industry experience has made the company the first-to-market solution for emergency preparedness and response:
- Nathaniel Weiss - More than 20 years as a successful inventor, entrepreneur and leader.
- Mitch Saruwatari, vice president quality and compliance - More than 15 years of experience in healthcare and emergency management for top firms such as Kaiser Permanente, the nation's largest private integrated healthcare delivery system. Saruwatari also was a key figure in the development of the NIMS compliant Hospital Incident Command System (HICS).
- David E. Berry, chief technology officer - More than 20 years of experience in developing large complex transactional systems for the telecommunications, pharmaceutical, and financial industries.
- John A. Lubarsky, vice president sales - More than 25 years experience in sales, sales management, global accounts, global partnering and industry group sales for companies such as Digital Equipment Corp, SynOptics (Bay Networks), Tandberg, a video technology leader, and several successful start-ups including Berkeley Networks and CacheFlow Inc. (BlueCoat Systems).
- The market leader in emergency management and response for healthcare.
- Endorsed exclusively by the American Hospital Association.
- Recognized as a best practice by the Advisory Board Company.
- Solely committed to emergency preparedness and response for healthcare.
- Successfully used in real-life emergencies and real-time exercises.
- Successfully used to coordinate statewide real-time pandemic flu exercises.
- Used effectively in Joint Commission surveys across the country.
- State-of-the-art enterprise solution for governance, risk and compliance for healthcare.
LiveProcess is the leader in emergency management for hospitals. LiveProcess developed the first standardized software and web-based solution designed to help health care organizations prepare for and respond to both large- and small-scale emergency disasters. Since its formation in 2003, the company has been focused on enhancing health care emergency preparedness and response, and helping hospital executives gain visibility and control of compliance efforts across their health care system. The LiveProcess platform provides a wide and growing range of fully integrated tools to assist in emergency management, including Hazard Vulnerability Analyses (HVAs), Incident Command System (ICS), NIMS Compliance, Drills for Readiness and Compliance, Event Log, and Competency-Based Training capabilities. For more information on LiveProcess, please visit http://www.liveprocess.com.