New York, NY (PRWEB) May 28, 2008
L'OCCITANE En Provence, a leader in natural beauty products, brings a breath of vitality and energy to summer with its Citrus Verbena collection.
The Citrus Verbena collection has become an annual L'OCCITANE customer favorite, appreciated both by women and men. Its fragrance features a refreshing blend of three natural ingredients: organic verbena extract from Corsica, lemon essential oil and grapefruit extract from Italy.
The 2008 Citrus Verbena collection offers:
- New: Limited Edition Intense Eau de Toilette -- A more concentrated formula than the classic Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance. This Eau de Toilette brings together zesty notes of citrus fruits and refreshing verbena in a travel-friendly design, for a burst of freshness any time of the day.
- New: Sorbet Body Cream -- Enriched with moisturizing lemon extract, this truly indulgent body cream both softens, revives and perfumes the skin with the refreshing scent of citrus fruits and verbena. Its light and luxurious texture has an instant cooling effect that brings a feeling of intense freshness.
- New: Limited Edition Fizzy Bath Salts -- A mixture of Camargue (located in Provençe, France) sea salts and effervescent sugars that produce a sparkling aroma promising an energizing, invigorating bath and a moment of absolute well-being.
- New: Limited Edition Perfumed Candle -- A zesty candle that will fill the home with fragrance for almost 20 hours and also contains citronella essential oil to keep mosquitoes at bay.
- Limited Edition Summer Fragrance -- The perfect summer fragrance containing head notes of lemon and grapefruit, heart note of verbena and a dry-down note of cedar. Leaves the skin scented with an invigorating and fruity fragrance.
- Limited Edition Shower Gel -- Enriched with organic verbena extract, lemon oil and grapefruit extract this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a fresh and fruity fragrance.
The collection's organic verbena extracts use no synthetics or chemicals during the growing, harvesting, or processing of the verbena plant. This verbena extract comes from Albrecht von Keyserlingk's, producer and distiller of aromatic plants, latest harvest of the organically grown plants on the island of Corsica. From the aromatic plants, he extracts essential oils, floral waters, alcohol extracts and old fashioned oils. Twice a year, at the beginning of summer and in early autumn, he produces organic verbena extracts for L'OCCITANE.
A unisex scent that is citrus-y and invigorating, Citrus Verbena refreshes and cools both the body and senses while helping to banish tiredness and worry. The verbena extract is known for the benefit of softening and soothing the skin. The Citrus Verbena collection aims to refresh the body and mind while relieving daily stress.
For over 30 years, L'OCCITANE has drawn inspiration from Mediterranean art de vivre and traditional Provencal techniques to create natural beauty products dedicated to the well-being of women and men alike. The effective products are rich in natural active ingredients and essential oils, which are often organic and always of controlled origin. The body care, skin care , bath and hair care products feature luxurious fragrances and textures from ingredients like shea butter, lavender, verbena and immortelle.