(PRWEB) May 30, 2008
1. Quintessentially - the global luxury lifestyle group - reaches 45 offices across the globe set to reach 50 by the end of this summer. New offices will include Amsterdam, Auckland, Balkans, Casablanca, Jakarta, Luxembourg, Madrid, Mexico City, Monte Carlo, Taipei, Toronto, Toronto, São Paulo and Sydney.
2. Aaron Simpson - CEO of Quintessentially - moves from London to New York to continue growing and developing the Quintessentially business and subsidiary businesses stateside.
3. Quintessentially Events launch new division specialising in services for bespoke corporate hospitality and premium client hospitality with a difference - providing clients with once in a lifetime social, networking and experiential opportunities.
For further Business News details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 292 5137
1. Quintessentially Summer Arts Party with Perrier Jouet - The Quintessentially Group are thrilled to be partnering with Perrier Jouet for their annual summer party which will take place on Wednesday 9th July at Phillips de Pury's in Victoria. Set to be the highlight of London's social season and THE art event of the summer, this years summer party will bring together an eclectic mix of well-known faces from the worlds of art, fashion, music, business, society and film.
2. Quintessentially Models - the new ethical modelling agency - see huge rise in models defecting from top agencies in search of principled model management.
3. Quintessentially Wine see record sales in fine wines as traditional investments are shunned in favour of vintage clarets.
4. Quintessentially have been busy creating 'Carrie Bradshaw experiences' as Sex in the City obsession reaches new heights. Requested have included, character makeovers, bespoke shopping trips to recreate wardrobes, access to private screenings and previews (across the globe), dating lessons, lifestyle journalism courses and many more.
For further Lifestyle News details please contact Katie Lowry at email@example.com / 0207 292 5122
1. Quintessentially Escape create bespoke James Bond Spy Missions and Indiana Jones Adventures to quench the thirst of the adrenalin junkies & adventure seekers alongside the launch of their latest films.
2. CITY GUIDES - Quintessentially have created the definitive city guide to all 45 destinations where we have offices, detailing the very best in what to do, what to see, upcoming events, and the best places to eat, sleep and party and more. These are unique in their offering by being created on the ground, by the Q teams, providing unique, insider access.
For further Travel News details please contact Clementine Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 292 5121
As always, we would love to help / contribute in anyway so if there is anything else which you are working on which we may be able to help with please stay in touch. Below is a quick reminder of all the Quintessentially subsidiary businesses and the experts behind them who are on hand to help provide you with quotes, facts, figures, anecdotes, commentary etc as and when you may need it:
Quintessentially Wine - Chris Orr (Managing Director) or Matthew Jukes (Wine expert and personal buyer for QWine)
Giving you access to some of the world's finest and most covetable wines.
Quintessentially Estates - Lucy Russell (Managing Director)
The leading global property search company specialising in top-end developments.
Quintessentially Art - Tizuana Castelluzzo (Managing Director)
The bespoke art advisory and collection management service.
Quintessentially Gifts - Antoinette Hunter (Managing Director)
Luxury products with impeccable service.
Quintessentially Events - Anabel Fielding / Caroline Hurley (Managing Director's)
The flawless international production service dedicated to creating breathtaking events.
Quintessentially Escape - Jenna Bromage (Managing Director)
Accesses the inaccessible to make your 'once-in-a-lifetime' dreams a reality.
Quintessentially Driven - Dean Pemberton (Managing Director)
The unrivalled bespoke car service providing effortless transport in the lap of luxury.
Quintessentially Flowers - Aminah Bemath (Managing Director)
The most beautiful tailor-made flower designs for the most discerning clients.
Quintessentially Publishing - Liam Wholey (Managing Director) - Publish Quintessentially Pure (spa book) & Quintessentially Reserve (leading hotel book)
Pure - A sleek new guide showcasing a tantalising selection of the world's top spas.
Reserve - A collection of the world's leading luxury retreats, from city hotels to safari lodges.
An invitation-only online community for members and their select circle of friends.
Quintessentially Models - Eleni Renton (Managing Director)
From the most reputable model agency come the finest models from around the world.
If you would like to be added onto the mailing list for the Quintessentially Bulletin please contact Katie Lowry on +44(0)207 292 5122