You don't have to be a surfer to recognize the amazing value our oceanfront condominiums offer. Everything is first class and every unit features an exceptional view of an expansive waterfront, just footsteps away.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) May 31, 2008
http://www.SandSurfVillas.com. An unusual alliance is forming on the beaches of Baja California as professional surfers and an innovative developer host the kick off of the Professional Longboard Association's 2008 Surf Series. The alliance is unusual in that the surf break known as K55, 30 miles south of San Diego, has been closed to the public for many years.
Surfers are chomping at the board to ride what many consider one of the best breaks in the world. Insignia Places, the developer of the new luxury beach vacation homes under development at K55 has given the PLA exclusive access to the area for this international event. The competition will be held Friday, May 30th through Sunday, June 1st. It will be a one star ASP Professional Men's Sanctioned event. Other Professional Longboard Association divisions will include Professional Women and Open Amateur categories. K55 will also host an open house preview by invitation only. Reservations can be made at its website http://www.SandSurfVillas.com.
Owning a luxurious beach vacation home is something surfers dream about almost as much as surfing this world-famous break. Located just 30 miles south of the border in Baja California, K55 is an exclusive, yet very affordable beach vacation home development. Surfers looking for a beach vacation home now have the surf and sand within easier financial reach. "You don't have to be a surfer to recognize the amazing value our oceanfront condominiums offer. Everything is first class and every unit features an exceptional view of an expansive waterfront, just footsteps away." says Barbro Hurlock, K55's sales and marketing director." You won't find a piece of year-round luxury ocean-front real estate priced like this anywhere in North America." Learn more about the surfing conditions and this eco-friendly development in a video Podcast at http://www.SandSurfVillas.com.
The pre-construction pricing of K55 is attracting surfers, retired surfers, and those of us just happy to watch those surfers. There are only 80 luxury vacation homes available. Comparable beach vacation homes in Southern California are typically priced three to four times that of this unique development. Even though most people describe these units as luxury condominiums they start at less than a typical median-priced home in San Diego.
"We are very, 'stoked' about this opportunity to showcase our one-of-a-kind waterfront development alongside the Professional Longboard Association and the Association of Professional Surfers 2008 Surf Series event. We are honored that they have chosen this beautiful setting to kick off their season." said Antonio Diaz, CEO of Insignia Places.
About Professional Longboard Association
The Professional Longboard Association is owned by Jack and Jim Flynn of San Diego, CA, and managed and operated by From Downtown Marketing also of San Diego, CA. The Professional Longboard Association is dedicated and committed to providing world-class competition with an atmosphere that focuses on the joy and experience of surfing. Surfing event contact information: 858-200-7619.
Although surfers love spending their time riding the waves off the wide sandy beaches of K55, it won't be easy to leave the luxurious K55 beach vacation homes with enticing amenities like these:
Beach Vacation Home Endless Amenities: (Besides the perfect climate and world-class surfing area)
- Infiniti pool and spas with BBQ area, Jacuzzi, tennis and basketball courts, fully-equipped modern gym
- Beachfront walking & jogging trails, recreation areas, meditation gardens, fire pits
- Tropical landscaping, paved streets, lighting, underground utilities
- Low to mid-rise "Baja Med" design with only two units per elevator
- Underground parking structures with two spaces per home
- Assigned underground storage spaces for surfboards, wetsuits and kayaks
- Built to U.S. standards by developer with extensive Baja experience
- U.S. title insurance and escrow
Beach Vacation Homes with Affordable Luxury
- Exclusive access to revered K55 surf breaks
- Full concierge services a la carte, 24/7 espresso bar
- Situated inside existing gated community of large custom ocean-front single family homes
- Stunning panoramic ocean and year-round sunset views from every angle
- Large, open floor plans designed for indoor/outdoor living with French 'disappearing' folding doors
- Custom travertine floors & baths throughout, hardwood cabinetry
- Potable drinking water (U.S. Standards)
- Fire sprinklers (U.S. Standards)
- State-of-the-art communications and Internet access
Beach Vacation Homes Made Eco-Friendly: In addition to K55's strong commitment to outstanding quality, high levels of personal security and luxurious comfort, we have an uncompromising consideration for the environment:
- Waste water treatment plant
- Recycling treated waste water for irrigation
- Solar source of power for all exterior lighting
- Energy efficient window glass and construction materials
- Recycling green and solid wastes program
About Insignia Places
Insignia Places: With an accomplished team of U.S. - educated architects, engineers and designers Insignia Places has created a first class 'boutique' resort of 80 stylish beach vacation homes. Insignia Places is the preeminent developer of residential and resort communities in Baja Norte. All final sales transactions take place in Mexico. The company also has an administrative office in San Diego, California.
For more information: Visit http://www.SandSurfVillas.com. Pre-registration for the event is required.
For media interviews call Steve Dahl at 760-804-6271.