San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 6, 2008
Golden-Gate-Park.com has announced the launch of their innovative, all-inclusive virtual guide that delivers interactive information focusing on the historic world-renown Golden Gate Park, which serves as one of the most-visited parks in America.
For Director Ryan Quiel, the website has been a work in progress for two years. "Until now, there has never been a central Golden Gate Park website where people can find information. This is a one-stop shop for anything associated with the park I love."
Golden-Gate-Park.com highlights include:
- An easy-to-navigate calendar that displays annual, monthly, and weekly Golden Gate Park events.
- Map-tracking for individual sights using your choice of traditional display, satellite view, or a combination of both.
- Countless links to site-posted and user-submitted Golden Gate Park articles, images, ideas, and thoughts regarding main attractions, local events, nature, and sports.
- User ability to upload images, post blog comments, and communicate through a park-related forum.
- Weekly blog posts and a Twitter news feed submitted by local writers.
- Comprehensive site for everything Golden Gate Park, including directions, contact numbers, history, in-depth attraction details, and information on transportation and permits.
Joining Ryan Quiel in the Golden Gate Park website launch is Farah Razak, who supported the idea and contributed graphics for the site. For the native San Franciscans, who have always lived a few blocks away from the park, the launch is a dream. While Quiel runs daily in the park, Razak enjoys walks in the park with her dog. They both loved attending park events, but unfortunately learned about numerous opportunities after the fact.
Together, they shaped a plan to provide the public with a centralized social setting, where all events, general information, new features, and latest changes to the park became easy access. In the near future, Golden Gate Park will offer a more in-depth guidebook; a playground section under attractions; and many more photos. To date, there is no other site related to Golden Gate Park where you can become a park loving member and enjoy community driven information.
# # #