Dublin, OH (PRWEB) June 7, 2008
MaximumSoft Corp. today announced the release of WebCopier for Mac 4.1.
This program allows to download entire Web sites, store them locally and view them later, at users' convenience. WebCopier provides access to the downloaded information at any time, no matter where its users are, no Internet connection is required.
WebCopier can copy or print whole sites or sections. Your saved pages can be copied onto disks and CDs, so you can take your Web-snapshot with you.
Companies can use WebCopier to:
- Transfer company's intranet contents to staff desktops and notebooks,
- Create a copy of companies' online catalogs and brochures for sales personal,
- Backup corporate web sites,
- Print downloaded websites,
- Create PDF copies of their sites.
- Analyze websites structure and find broken links.
Individuals can use WebCopier to:
- Save complete copies of their favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes.
- Download enormous amounts of information from the Internet for later study.
- Learn web design.
- Get hard copies of favorite websites with just a few clicks.
New version contains several enhancements, including:
- Ability to downloads FTP sites,
- Options to control the Internal web browser.
This product has a list of exiting features, such as:
WebCopier products suite also includes:
- WebCopier for Windows - award-winning offline browser;
- WebCopier Pro - it goes beyond traditional web browsing by integrating powerful and innovative features to find, manage, analyze and track information on the Internet;
- WebCopier for Linux - offline browser for Linux platforms;
- WebCopier Mobile - allows to view downloaded sites on iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry and Symbian devices;
MaximumSoft Corp., the developer of several award-winning products, is an offline Web browsing technology developer headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, U.S.A.
All product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.