Oakland, CA (PRWEB) June 9, 2008
PR and marketing professionals seeking to boost media coverage, increase web traffic and improve search rankings to drive consumer awareness and sales online will gain valuable insight from this exclusive panel tasked with divulging the latest Internet optimization, online newsroom and search marketing techniques in an interactive, dial-in PR University audio conference on Wednesday, June 18, at 1PM EDT (noon, CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT):
- Whitney E. Drake, Global Digital Communications Manager, Ford Motor Co.
- Gloria Barone Rosanio, Corporate Communications Director, CIGNA Corp.
- John Bell, Managing Director, 360° Digital Influence Team, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- Ibrey Woodall, Director of Marketing, TEKgroup International
The event will focus on how to increase web traffic while attracting more investors, journalists and even customers to your site. Public relations professionals will learn how superior online newsrooms, RSS, SEO, multimedia (online video, podcasts, etc.) and other features can work together to boost brand, buzz and press coverage, while also driving tangible sales and lead-generation for their clients and companies.
This 90 minute intensive call will answer the following questions and more:
- How is the Web revolutionizing PR, communications and other related disciplines--and how can communicators take advantage of these changes right now?
- How can PR best leverage existing assets to make websites more "sticky"--and bring online newsrooms up to speed, including releases, backgrounders, bios, video and audio?
- What are the new rules (and techniques) for punching up web copy, releases, announcements and other communiqués using SEO and keywords?
- What best practices can PR take from the most trafficked, media friendly corporate websites and online newsrooms in the business?
- Which functions must websites and online newsrooms have---and which features can one afford to cut?
- What do journalists look for in company websites and online newsrooms---and how does this differ from what consumers seek online?
- How can PR best measure the value of their online efforts---and use those metrics to earn greater respect and budget share in the integrated marketing mix?
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University audio conference costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 90-minute call will be able to pose specific questions for the panelists at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PRU University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.
# # #