Aberdeen, NJ (PRWEB) June 10, 2008
BookSwim.com, a Netflix for books, not only has the perfect gift for dads of all ages this Father's Day, a gift card subscription to its monthly book rental program, but it's provided a guide to the hottest books dads of all ages are currently reading.
BookSwim remedies the high cost of owning books through a Book Rental Service, allowing unlimited rentals per month on a monthly subscription plan. BookSwim gift cards can be purchased with no minimum amount online at http://www.bookswim.com/gift.html. Monthly rental plans start at $14.99 for upwards of two books per month. BookSwim is offering a special Father's Day promo code on its site that will provide $5 off a $30 gift card purchase (or higher) and $15 off a $90 (or higher) gift card purchase. The promo code is "FATHERSDAY1."
For those wondering what books dads across the country are reading BookSwim has compiled a top five list that its subscribers are currently choosing in the following categories: business, books for new dads, gift books and the hottest books on barbeque techniques.
Top 5 Business Books of 2008:
1. The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul
2. The Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria
3. Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want by James Arthur Ray
4. Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
5. Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Richard Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein
Top 5 BBQ Books of 2008:
1. BBQ Joints: Stories and Secret Recipes from the Barbeque Belt by David Gelin
2. BBQ Bash: The Be-All, End-All Party Guide, from Barefoot to Black Tie by Karen Adler
3. BBQ Sauces, Rubs & Marinades For Dummies by Traci Cumbay
4. Pizza on the Grill: 100 Feisty Fire-Roasted Recipes for Pizza & More by Elizabeth Karmel and Bob Blumer
5. Patio Daddy-O at the Grill: Great Food and Drink for Your Backyard Bash by Gideon Bosker, Karen Brooks and Tanya Supina
Top 5 Books for New Dads:
1. Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads by Gary Greenberg and Jeannie Hayden
2. Father's First Steps: 25 Things Every New Dad Should Know by Robert and James Sears
3. The Joy of Fatherhood: The First Twelve Months Expanded by Marcus Jacob Goldman M.D.
4. The New Dad's Survival Guide : Man-to-Man Advice for First-Time Fathers by Scott MacTavish
5. The New Father: A Dad's Guide to the First Year by Armin A. Brott
Top 5 Gift Books for Men
1. The Dangerous Book for Boys by Conn and Hal Iggulden
2. Popular Mechanics When Duct Tape Just Isn't Enough: Quick Fixes for Everyday Disasters by C.J. Petersen
3. Gadget Nation: A Journey through the Eccentric World of Invention by Steven Greenberg
4. Found II: More of the Best Lost, Tossed, and Forgotten Items from Around the World by Davy Rothbart
5. Die Happy: 499 Things Every Guy's Gotta Do While He Still Can by Tim & Michael Burke
About BookSwim Corporation
BookSwim (http://www.bookswim.com), launched in May, 2007, is America's only nationwide hardcover/ paperback online book rental library club with free shipping both ways, no due dates or late fees. Memberships start at $15/month and allow as many as 11 books borrowed at a time. Members can even buy books they love.
Tom Cosentino, Yellowlab Public Relations (732) 591-9131