Oakland, CA (PRWEB) June 16, 2008
PR and marketing professionals who want to turn the tables and gain control of media interviews to boost positive placement, particularly when bad news breaks, will gain valuable insight from this newly announced panel of top media trainers, as they share their valuable interviewing tips and practical presentation techniques in an exclusive, dial-in PR University audio conference on Thursday, June 26, at 1PM EDT (noon, CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT):
- Lynn Espinoza, President, SPEAK! Communications
- Jeff Hunt, CEO, GCI Group
- TJ Walker, CEO, Media Training Worldwide
Public Relations professionals will appreciate this 90 minute intensive call as it will prepare them---and their bosses, execs, sources and even media-averse CEOs -- to confidently handle that next media interview -- good, bad, neutral or downright combative. This advanced media training audio seminar and hand-on presentation tutorial will also address:
- What motivates reporters, especially investigative ones -- and how to ensure that interviews are a win-win for all parties.
- How to quickly assess the value of a media request and prioritize media queries accordingly.
- How to turn the tables on an interviewer, and gain control of the dialogue.
- Easy ways to negotiate the terms of an interview and not get burned.
- How to use a media interview to establish a positive relationship with journalists that will pay dividends for years to come.
- How to regain control of a media interview that has gone astray.
- How to weave facts, images, anecdotes and metaphors into your messages to make them memorable and quotable.
Attendance at Bulldog Reporter's PR University audio conference costs $299 per telephone site. Participants in the 90-minute call will be able to pose specific questions for the panelists at several junctures during the discussion. Attendees of PRU University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual and a full transcript. For more information on taking part in the event, go to our conference home page or phone toll free: 1-800-959-1059.